PDA

View Full Version : Can't complete orders due to P2P

Giggley-puff
03-06-2017, 02:13 AM
Even in AI matches, even if we win, someone leaves as soon as we hit the victory screen. Maybe they DCd, maybe they rage quit cause they suck at bots. Still, I got 12 elimination for my AI dominon orders, and this guy leaves at the end of the match causing the error they will be rewarded to me in time.

I'm seriously so frustrated with spending hours in a game and getting maybe only 1 or two hours worth of things because people rage quit and disband the entire game and cause error screens. I've been trying to keep a good head about this but playing this since launch and getting half my return back in game, over and over again, has been chipping away at my resolve and I'm about to just put this game away till they fix it. And just imagine I didn't even mention all the other balances and glitches they need to work out .

Dwlr
03-06-2017, 02:17 AM
Yeah pretty much this, but PvE has been playable for the MOST part. If you're trying to file a legitimate grievance maybe you shouldn't try to work around the censor, says quite a bit about yourself when you feel the need to go around it when it's there for a reason and then when you start trailing off into non-constructive insults. I know I personally wouldn't help someone like that and wouldn't care that they're frustrated, plus this is more a support issue, not a general discussion one.

Giggley-puff
03-06-2017, 02:54 AM
lol sorry I'm an adult who swears and thinks a filter on any forum or game shows that it is child friendly when it's rated pg 13 or more.