PDA

View Full Version : Samurai!

fuzbuster83
03-06-2017, 02:05 AM
Get it together, we never even have 1/3rd. Getting blown out basically here...:nonchalance:

Unfiltered.
03-06-2017, 02:15 AM
Samurai had the entire map a few days ago. Not sure what game you're playing..but they had Knights AND Vikings pushed to their capitals.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-06-2017, 02:18 AM
Then the servers went down and we awoke to a total annihilation. ...gutted...GuTtEd..guTTeD....

Giggley-puff
03-06-2017, 02:21 AM
Samurai had the entire map a few days ago. Not sure what game you're playing..but they had Knights AND Vikings pushed to their capitals.

That's because the servers were down and me someone magically got it because there was no resistance. We never have even 1/3 of the map.

I think there are just a lot less Samurai players man. I hardly play in any games that have a samurai, all I see is viking and knights. Sad.

AkenoKobayashi
03-06-2017, 03:39 AM
Don't forget about the AFKer who don't deploy their assets properly. Or the dishonorable ragequitters who don't get assets to deploy. Don't worry about this. We'll push back when the other two factions' people go to bed or work.

Kannoe15
03-06-2017, 02:34 PM
That's because the servers were down and me someone magically got it because there was no resistance. We never have even 1/3 of the map.

I think there are just a lot less Samurai players man. I hardly play in any games that have a samurai, all I see is viking and knights. Sad.

I personally think the Samurai is just a more of a niche faction more than anything. There are less Samurai than there are Knights or vikings. So it would be harder for us to take and hold a big enough portion of the map. Lately i've noticed a pattern in the war. We ten to push the knights and vikings back for a few turns. Then we have too many territories to defend and they push us back to our base for 2-3 turns and then the whole process repeats.