PDA

View Full Version : Frequent disconnects

Thanapetus
03-05-2017, 08:31 PM
I have 25MB fiber optic and connecting to previous games with latency detection (WoW) I had less than 50ms. So I know I do not have a bad connection, and with that said here is my complaint for last night.

I played a total of 27 games: 18 skirmish and 19 dominion.

Out of the 18 skirmish I completed 3 due to being dropped for 0060000390 errors and this error seemed to occur when I was about to get my 8th kill for my killstreak order

Out of the 19 dominion I completed 7 due to being dropped for 006000018 errors this occurred when someone left after being killed and I would get hit.

How is this acceptable? Now you want to ban people for leaving the game when you cant even develop a working system? This is NOT acceptable.

mammakamelen
03-05-2017, 11:15 PM
It has nothing to do with the connection, the game is very unstable and 20-30% of all games will DC. Fanboys in here will deny, but just scroll through the threads on the forum. ITs broken and Ubisoft does not refund :) Stealing has never been easier

OrangeData
03-05-2017, 11:46 PM
It's funny how we killed the events during the beta and now we can barely get near the goal because every Dominion match either disconnects or only has 2 people in it with 6 bots. Too bad Ubisoft is too busy telling us how to fix our connections instead of developing a better network. Going back to Assassin's Creed 2, they've always had terrible multiplayer networks.

KSI K9 HANDLER
03-05-2017, 11:53 PM
Got to say I agree with this being a problem...I would go as far as saying that only 30 percent of my matches complete

Bert_bruh
03-06-2017, 12:16 AM
I've noticed it particularly happens at specific times of day. Some nights I can't get a single match to complete where in the morning (6am) it seems to always finish the match.

The best is when you DC right out the gate :)

Notinki
03-06-2017, 12:43 AM
You really need to fix your ****. Out of over 20 dominion games only about 5 finished without me disconnecting.

KitchenSink.
03-06-2017, 01:10 AM
I have 25MB fiber optic and connecting to previous games with latency detection (WoW) I had less than 50ms. So I know I do not have a bad connection, and with that said here is my complaint for last night.

I played a total of 27 games: 18 skirmish and 19 dominion.

Out of the 18 skirmish I completed 3 due to being dropped for 0060000390 errors and this error seemed to occur when I was about to get my 8th kill for my killstreak order

Out of the 19 dominion I completed 7 due to being dropped for 006000018 errors this occurred when someone left after being killed and I would get hit.

How is this acceptable? Now you want to ban people for leaving the game when you cant even develop a working system? This is NOT acceptable.

What?? You got that many games in? I maybe get one game, before my game crashes. Not only that, but it freezes, so I have to force quit out of it. I've almost memorized the loading screen. Glad I'm not the only one who is dealing with this, and maybe they can address this ASAP.

FightingFerrets
03-06-2017, 02:06 AM
I've been a silent stalker on the forums about this issue because it hasn't bothered me that much. This weekend however....absolutely brutal. I have a solid connection, green NAT, 65mbs down and everything else I run works exceptionally well. But this weekend I was dropped pretty much 50% of the time from just about all match types. I joined a few Dominion matches with my team trailing by 700-800 just in time to have my team break. I've played games pretty much right to the end and had the other team break just to get dropped seconds before the win. It's been glitchy and laggy, and just an overall frustrating experience. I played both Betas and was a preorder customer and have punched at least a couple of hours a day since release and I really didn't have anything to complain about until this weekend. Just a terrible experience the past couple of days.

Ligalaizit
03-06-2017, 03:28 AM
Did Ubisoft say something about this issue? I cant find an answer.
Its so frustrating!

TCTF_SWAT
03-06-2017, 04:18 AM
I average 3-5 D/C's a day. Sometimes more.The only other game where I had problems with concerns to D/C's is evolve (RIP good game :( )

I can take a P2P. But these constant D/C and crashes.....that's a no bueno.

Yeah, every MP game has it's D/C issues but this.....this is stretching it quite a bit ubi. I expect a D/C or crash every once in a while....not every day.