PDA

View Full Version : Centurian and ninja pics leaked

KSI K9 HANDLER
03-05-2017, 07:03 PM
enjoy

https://pvplive.net/c/for-honor-ninja-and-centurion-screenshots-leaked

Zordrage
03-05-2017, 07:39 PM
Ninja..... i bet it will be PK 2.0 i allready can feel it.....

Razaghal
03-05-2017, 07:55 PM
Haha

Ninja, Silent but deadly, scrubmode.

Lyskir
03-05-2017, 07:55 PM
this,

yeah we need another op class that destroys slower classes even more faster

Zordrage
03-05-2017, 07:56 PM
Haha

devs know who they are making that char for :3

DrExtrem
03-05-2017, 08:00 PM
Haha

Like bad-dog farts?

Gensui.Musashi
03-05-2017, 08:20 PM
this,

exactly what i am looking for.

xjlxking
03-05-2017, 08:22 PM
OMG im soooo hyped for the centurion.

Skarik-
03-05-2017, 08:23 PM
Cant imagine how centurion will work.
Would have to be even more defensive than conqueror.
Ninja looking dope. Looks like he can go full invisible or something hitting out of stealth.

DrExtrem
03-05-2017, 08:27 PM
Doesn't matter ...

Both will be vastly overpowered when they are released.

Sky-Sweeper
03-05-2017, 08:47 PM
sweet. Now we have another class thats gonna destroy everyone because speed is the most OP thing in this game.

Skarik-
03-05-2017, 08:51 PM
Forgot:
Yay to 100% fantasy ******** Made up ninja

Skarik-
03-05-2017, 08:52 PM
sweet. Now we have another class thats gonna destroy everyone because speed is the most OP thing in this game.

Eh no. The most op classes are 2 heavys. Everyone plays warlord in tournaments. Because he has so many save Hits.

massive02
03-05-2017, 09:00 PM
We just need pirates to make this game perfect

Banicks
03-05-2017, 09:01 PM
Doesn't matter ...

Both will be vastly overpowered when they are released.

Yea, ruining the balance we enjoy currently. (sarcasm)

Warp_11
03-05-2017, 09:02 PM
We just need pirates to make this game perfect

samurai's bows totally weren't enough for you

KSI K9 HANDLER
03-05-2017, 09:17 PM
Ya not looking forward at all to Samurai getting ANOTHER speed based assassin

Delectable_Sin
03-05-2017, 09:22 PM
this,

Assassin classes get destroyed by Wardens, Shoguki, Conquerors, and WL's. The big 4 are at the top of the pile right now. Only the 50% (or lower) players think that assassins are good.

Sky-Sweeper
03-05-2017, 09:26 PM
Assassin classes get destroyed by Wardens, Shoguki, Conquerors, and WL's. The big 4 are at the top of the pile right now. Only the 50% (or lower) players think that assassins are good.

As a lawbringer, I disagree. I have way more trouble with PKs and Berserkers than I do with Warlords or Conquerors. Wardens are a pain, but about a 50/50 chance of me beating them in a fight.

Thel..
03-05-2017, 09:29 PM
If Centurion is Spear/Shield I'll main it all day.

Sky-Sweeper
03-05-2017, 09:34 PM
If Centurion is Spear/Shield I'll main it all day.

I think he is probably a dual wielding character, judging by his stance... We don't see his weapon/s at all in the image, but if he had a shield I feel we'd at least see it. So I'm guessing he's carrying two gladius.

Delectable_Sin
03-05-2017, 09:35 PM
As a lawbringer, I disagree. I have way more trouble with PKs and Berserkers than I do with Warlords or Conquerors. Wardens are a pain, but about a 50/50 chance of me beating them in a fight.

As a player in the upper 1% of the player base (as far as skill level), I am 100% positive that what I'm saying is accurate. Check the Zerker stats on my profile: https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/Delectable_Sin/heroes

When you're playing against the upper echelon of players, you notice a trend, and that trend is the fact that the big 4 dominate all others. You don't even see assassins at that point. 81.5% win percentage on my Zerker (on duel) as well, so that has something to do with it.

Sauronbaine
03-05-2017, 09:41 PM

Lol at Shugoki and Conq being top 4...

and bigger LOL for Shugoki actually being stronger than the assassins. Bahahahaha.

Sauronbaine
03-05-2017, 09:44 PM
Oh cool, a For Honor tracker.

https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/Kurumi.T0kisaki

Pretty neat.

Apparently im in the top 1-2% in brawls. xD

Apparently, according to this website... Im ****ing great at this game...

Something tells me I need to take this website with a grain of salt >.>

cause there aint any way in hell im that good.

Eyy number 53 on the leader boards for the Conq. Bahahaha. What a joke xD

How the hell am I top 12 percent with my lawbringer. The hell is this madness?!

Delectable_Sin
03-05-2017, 09:45 PM
Oh cool, a For Honor tracker.

https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/Kurumi.T0kisaki

Pretty neat.

Apparently im in the top 1-2% in brawls. xD

You're top 17% in brawl over all. Or were you talking about a specific character?

Delectable_Sin
03-05-2017, 09:48 PM
Lol at Shugoki and Conq being top 4...

and bigger LOL for Shugoki actually being stronger than the assassins. Bahahahaha.

Yes, they both are among the top win percentages for 80% or higher (win rate) match making, and the Warden is number one.

Your win percentage is 82% overall on the Conqueror, and that only puts you in the top 10%... that alone should tell you something.

Dig around on that website, it has all the stats you need to know to conclude that the big 4 are the best in this game, by a large margin too.

Sauronbaine
03-05-2017, 09:50 PM
You're top 17% in brawl over all. Or were you talking about a specific character?

Looking at specific characters. My conq is my best which I knew all around was my best but... Idk... I need to take this website with a grain of salt. -.-

Yes, they both are among the top win percentages for 80% or higher (win rate) match making, and the Warden is number one.

I rewally dont understand how A. PK's are losing to Shugoki or B. People haven't figured out how to parry the conq yet.

Delectable_Sin
03-05-2017, 09:51 PM
Looking at specific characters. My conq is my best which I knew all around was my best but... Idk... I need to take this website with a grain of salt. -.-

I rewally dont understand how A. PK's are losing to Shugoki or B. People haven't figured out how to parry the conq yet.

It has nothing to do with parry, the Conq can drain an assassin of their stamina in 3 seconds, drop them, and finish them off before they get up.

The Shugoki can spam uninterruptible attacks that take 50% hp in one strike, that you can't dodge.

The Warden and WL can both drain an assassin of their stamina the same way the Conq can.

Now factor into the equation the fact that assassins stomp the average or bad players in the game, and you have a situation where assassins end up being nothing more than stat feeders for the big 4, since they hard counter assassins. This game is just far too paper>rock>scissors in that regard.

Sauronbaine
03-05-2017, 09:53 PM
It has nothing to do with parry, the Conq can drain an assassin of their stamina in 3 seconds, drop them, and finish them off before they get up.

https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/Kurumi.T0kisaki/heroes

Im really good with my conq but... I dont have issues fighting them. -shrug-

but I didn't look at my win percentage of my brawls. I was looking at my KAD on them. lol.

Nonetheless, its a very interesting Website.

PKUSUB
03-05-2017, 10:50 PM
https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/Kurumi.T0kisaki/heroes

Im really good with my conq but... I dont have issues fighting them. -shrug-

but I didn't look at my win percentage of my brawls. I was looking at my KAD on them. lol.

Nonetheless, its a very interesting Website.

We ll see once rank mode comes out

Oupyz
03-05-2017, 11:06 PM
i like that site

i thought i'am doing bad in duels with Naboshi

abviously i'am doing good in the game , better than i thought

at least on my main character

https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/Oupyz

Sauronbaine
03-05-2017, 11:09 PM
i like that site

i thought i'am doing bad in duels with Naboshi

abviously i'am doing good in the game , better than i thought

at least on my main character

https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/Oupyz

I really want to say its a false prophet sight... I didn't think I was that good with Conq o.O

Oupyz
03-05-2017, 11:22 PM
i wanna see if they keep track of the people who are abusing alt+f4 to avoid a loss though , everything else seems to be good

PKUSUB
03-05-2017, 11:28 PM
I really want to say its a false prophet sight... I didn't think I was that good with Conq o.O

Sounds like ur head just got a size bigger. Just take it as it is and put ur skill to the test in mlg, they have for honor tournaments

Sauronbaine
03-05-2017, 11:37 PM
Sounds like ur head just got a size bigger. Just take it as it is and put ur skill to the test in mlg, they have for honor tournaments

To be fair, I still dont think im that good. I honestly think the Conq is horrible. Not bottom tier but not even close to top tier as people think. Idk. Maybe its just me -shrug-

Im playing more Valk and Lawbringer as of late.

Winsome111
03-05-2017, 11:40 PM
As a player in the upper 1% of the player base (as far as skill level), I am 100% positive that what I'm saying is accurate. Check the Zerker stats on my profile: https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/Delectable_Sin/heroes

When you're playing against the upper echelon of players, you notice a trend, and that trend is the fact that the big 4 dominate all others. You don't even see assassins at that point. 81.5% win percentage on my Zerker (on duel) as well, so that has something to do with it.

That website is sadly inaccurate. It puts my k/d at 1.2, but the game says 1.7. It puts my elimination k/d around 1.9 but the game puts it at 2.6.

So I would really on this information. May get better over time, but it's not reliable yet.

G0dzBlaze
03-05-2017, 11:52 PM
That website is sadly inaccurate. It puts my k/d at 1.2, but the game says 1.7. It puts my elimination k/d around 1.9 but the game puts it at 2.6.

So I would really on this information. May get better over time, but it's not reliable yet.

The website has been made 2 weeks after the game release so all the game you did in those weeks didnt counted. Thats why my stats are lower than ingame stats like many others.

Winsome111
03-05-2017, 11:54 PM
The website has been made 2 weeks after the game release so all the game you did in those weeks didnt counted. Thats why my stats are lower than ingame stats like many others.

If that was the case my stats would be higher, not lower.

ButtR8peArtist
03-05-2017, 11:55 PM
Ninja? nerf plz

pancakerz
03-06-2017, 12:02 AM

the profile pages on that site are bugged all to crap.
It says my FHTR score on orochi is top 1% but when i actually browse the leaderboards i'm #1346, labeled as top 7%

the leaderboards are definitely more accurate than profile page, but whether the leaderboards are truly accurate is another question.

also, that ninja has a kusarigama. I'm so hyped, I love those things.