PDA

View Full Version : If you're the last person in elimination and keep running after collecting all buffs

ASwiftKill
03-05-2017, 06:15 PM
Please don't and face your death. Not only do you piss off your enemies but your also pissing off your teammates who just wanna play the next round.

Fenrirwolf24
03-05-2017, 06:21 PM
Right! I hate people like that. All your doing is wasting time. Either way your gonna lose so atleast fight and have a chance at winning

Tranquil66
03-05-2017, 06:25 PM
Please don't and face your death. Not only do you piss off your enemies but your also pissing off your teammates who just wanna play the next round.

why do you think ppl last standing collects buffs?, maybe to survive:D and kill enemy one by one or resurect teammates wich can be resurected. or trow u down from a ledge, or just w8 for feat cooldown and kill u in 1 shot . a lot of reason for run. btw if exemple peackeeper run out of wision and have stelth skill unlocked u can not finde her. have a chance of comeback .

Fenrirwolf24
03-05-2017, 06:30 PM
Thats understandable but ive had people just run the whole time. Not even try to fight

Gray360UK
03-05-2017, 07:09 PM
How about no?
Several times I have collected buffs and been able to seperate the gank squad on my heels and won the match by taking them down one at a time.
Also, screw you and your 'face your death' plea, implying it's dishonourable to run, when you know full 3 you've got 3-4 people chasing that last guy like a pack of salivating wolves.
Pissing off your enemies when they're trying to gank you like a bunch of bloodthirsty maniacs is the least you can do in return.

Zordrage
03-05-2017, 07:31 PM
Face my death ? pleeeeeeas i ain't going down that easy gonna make them work for it.
Give me a toothpick for weapon and Diaper for Armor and i go againts an army.

btw not once i won a 1v3 :P revenge gear ftw XD

sykout25
03-05-2017, 08:23 PM
How about no?
Several times I have collected buffs and been able to seperate the gank squad on my heels and won the match by taking them down one at a time.
Also, screw you and your 'face your death' plea, implying it's dishonourable to run, when you know full 3 you've got 3-4 people chasing that last guy like a pack of salivating wolves.
Pissing off your enemies when they're trying to gank you like a bunch of bloodthirsty maniacs is the least you can do in return.

Did tom cruise run in last samurai ? LOL. Are you more pathetic than him?

Gray360UK
03-05-2017, 10:33 PM
Did tom cruise run in last samurai ? LOL. Are you more pathetic than him?

Honestly never seen the film, but if you take inspiration for your approach to life from Tom Cruise movies I know which one of us is pathetic, haha :D

Delectable_Sin
03-05-2017, 11:22 PM
Not true TS. Any time I see a team mate try to fight multiple opponents when they have the option to run and revive, I just assume they're a noob that isn't interested in winning. Running away, getting the speed boost, then reviving team mates, is the best way to come from behind and win when you're out numbered.

If they're being honorable and fighting 1v1, it's different, but no one does that.