PDA

View Full Version : Game doesn't work, how do I get my money back

calebk585
03-05-2017, 12:58 PM
This game clearly wasn't ready to release. We have been ripped off.
This weekend I'm getting into 1/10 tries of a battle. It's my weekend and this is a waste of time.
The game wasn't cheap and I can't play it. Can someone confirm when I return this piece of rubbish I will get a full refund.

MassiveD.
03-05-2017, 01:07 PM
This weekend I'm getting into 1/10 tries of a battle. It's my weekend and this is a waste of time.
The game wasn't cheap and I can't play it. Can someone confirm when I return this piece of rubbish I will get a full refund.

If you had it for longer than 6 days, you are no longer eligible for refund

troops_2015
03-05-2017, 01:21 PM
Give it a go. If you got it from a shop then try there. If it was from steam, xbox or ps store try there. If you paid with CC try your bank. Or google 'refunds ubisoft' or something like that. Depending which country you live in there may also be some free advice regarding 'consumer rights' so you can google that too. Make sure you're looking at the advice that is relevant to where you live though.
Ubisoft knows there are gamebreaking problems affecting some people but don't expect them too make it easy for you. Shamefull really.

Droodlesaurus
03-05-2017, 05:12 PM
If you have purchased it digitally Ubisoft will not give you a refund, it's in the agreement that digital purchases can not be refunded under any circumstances. However, you should check up on your countries's laws. In a lot of countries companies are obligated to provide a refund if the product is broken or incomplete. This will require you to contact a lawyer and provide proof as to why you think you are owed a refund. People might say this is not possible but it is. Ubisoft can not sneak past the law despite their efforts stated in the agreement. Contacting a lawyer will probably cost you more than 10 times the games's price though so i wouldn't recommend it unless you're trying to get more than the games's price out of the lawsuit.

The_B0G_
03-05-2017, 05:19 PM
If you bought it from steam you should have no problem getting a refund because of technical problems. I've gotten a refund just because I hated a game and it had crappy controls before lol steam will refund anything.

Thel..
03-05-2017, 06:05 PM

While I agree there are technical issues. You're completely lying if you're saying you are getting into 10% of matches. I run on a terrible connection and get in 50% of the time and Q's are near instant.

Stop whining. It'll be fixed eventually.