PDA

View Full Version : Peacekeer short movie

Hantisae
03-05-2017, 12:14 PM
Hey guys ! I just made my first video. It's a short story/compil about the peacekeeper ! Check it and tell me what do you think about it, it's only 4minutes. Thanks !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WucpB4Xk5PE

De4d_0n_Sight
03-05-2017, 12:36 PM
Hey guys ! I just made my first video. It's a short story/compil about the peacekeeper ! Check it and tell me what do you think about it, it's only 4minutes. Thanks ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WucpB4Xk5PE

If you ask: more annoying than those exploits and bugs in the current meta are dou**"bags fishing for compliments with OP chars.

More questions?

XxHunterHxX
03-05-2017, 12:40 PM
Who cares ?

Gray360UK
03-05-2017, 01:00 PM
Wow. Tough crowd.

Hantisae
03-05-2017, 01:04 PM
If you ask: more annoying than those exploits and bugs in the current meta are dou**"bags fishing for compliments with OP chars.

More questions?

I don't care about compliments concerning my play "skills" or whatever. I'm looking for feedbacks concerning the video itself.

x LethalNoodle
03-05-2017, 01:29 PM
You wanted feedback so I'll give you it! Prepare yourself.

1: I love the opening. It has a whole Noir feeling. It looks great, it sounds great, but then...

2: The transition between cinematic opening into a fragmovie was a bit harsh. The music choice was good, but the whole: "Your *** belongs to me now" felt abrupt and out of nowhere.

3: A lot of the duels are fun to watch but then at 1:18 you pick a song that is too harsh. Try sticking with neutral music. People who hate metal will be turned off by this and people who love metal won't really think the pace of the song fits the battle that's on screen.

4: Love the video effect from 2:04 onward. It caught my eye as I wanted to know what was going on.

5: This music just doesn't stop... *******... Yeah I hate the music choice A LOT.

6: The credits are fine.

7: Don't use royalty music if you wanna make a living off Youtube.

Hantisae
03-05-2017, 01:51 PM
Thanks, a lot for your feedback LethalNoodle.

1: Thanks!

2: I wanted something surprising, but yhea it was maybe too harsh, I take note for my next videos.

3: Well... I spent several hours to find a good music, at start I wanted to pick an epic music but I found nothing that would have feet with my clips. Them I decided to pick something energic and a bit violent.

4: Yhea thanks, It was the effect I was looking for!

5: Ahah sorry, I'll try to find something more neutral the next time, to please everybody, but it's hard to find THE good music.

6: I'll to make an outro for the next videos

7: Yhea I know but if I don't take stikes from youtube it's not a problem if the videos can't be monetized. I’m far far away to make a living off youtube :p

Thanks again for your feedback, I take note of everything !

Oh and BTW what did you think about the length ? Is it too short or is it fine ?

Simi_Xiamara_
03-05-2017, 02:30 PM
May I ask you why you countering over parry? Is their a reason idky about? It's more damage if you parry

Hantisae
03-05-2017, 03:11 PM
Simi_Xiamara, there is two reason. When I defect (I thinks this is what you mean by countering) I can apply an almost unlockable bleeding. Plus, when you parry the enemy is pushed a little bit to the back, and I canít touch him if I attack right after; I can only guard break (but he cans CGB) or make a plunging attach (which he cans block). So, therefore I deflect instead of blocking.

x LethalNoodle
03-05-2017, 04:25 PM
If you want some royalty free music try and google for Incomptech. They have a bunch of pretty cool songs that are royalty free and a bit more... neutral. :D

Otherwise what you can do is get a soundtrack from a videogame you like. Have a look at what the copyright rules are on that particulair piece of music and then put that underneath it. For my Overwatch videos I use music from Unreal Tournament. For my For Honor movies I use music from War of the Vikings. (Which is really fitting). Just a thing to keep in mind :D

lissMar
03-05-2017, 04:26 PM
Simi_Xiamara, there is two reason. When I defect (I thinks this is what you mean by countering) I can apply an almost unlockable bleeding. Plus, when you parry the enemy is pushed a little bit to the back, and I can’t touch him if I attack right after; I can only guard break (but he cans CGB) or make a plunging attach (which he cans block). So, therefore I deflect instead of blocking.

Enemy can't CGB afer GB parry. Triple stab combo is way more dmg than deflect attack and (shocker) it also applies bleed. PK players don't even need game basics.

Hantisae
03-05-2017, 04:35 PM
Yhea, thanks for the advise

The_B0G_
03-05-2017, 04:38 PM
Meh. I hate fighting fast classes that never attack first and wait for counters, they are pretty boring fights. Easy way to win though I guess.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-05-2017, 04:42 PM
Simi_Xiamara, there is two reason. When I defect (I thinks this is what you mean by countering) I can apply an almost unlockable bleeding. Plus, when you parry the enemy is pushed a little bit to the back, and I canít touch him if I attack right after; I can only guard break (but he cans CGB) or make a plunging attach (which he cans block). So, therefore I deflect instead of blocking.

When you parry them you can guardbreak them and 1 stab alone dose just as much damage as countering...imagine when the bug gets fixed lol

Hantisae
03-05-2017, 05:09 PM
Enemy can't CGB afer GB parry. Triple stab combo is way more dmg than deflect attack and (shocker) it also applies bleed. PK players don't even need game basics.

If you do it instantly, no he can't, but whith the little push back and with my t rex arms, if I do it too fast sometimes I miss the GB, so I have to wait a verry short moment. I feel more confortable with the deflect than with parry + BG.

Hantisae
03-06-2017, 09:46 AM
Meh. I hate fighting fast classes that never attack first and wait for counters, they are pretty boring fights. Easy way to win though I guess.

It's not really the classes, it's much more the personal gameplay of people. It's true that i'm quite passive most of the time, but i'm training a more agressive gameplay.

Hantisae
03-08-2017, 11:21 AM
When you parry them you can guardbreak them and 1 stab alone dose just as much damage as countering...imagine when the bug gets fixed lol

It's fixed :p

I_Malphas_I
03-08-2017, 05:12 PM
Hey guys ! I just made my first video. It's a short story/compil about the peacekeeper ! Check it and tell me what do you think about it, it's only 4minutes. Thanks !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WucpB4Xk5PE

Awesome video! Enjoyed it a lot. Your music choice(which I'm a fan of) kept making me think that your Peacekeeper was secretly a Viking defector haha :P

Hantisae
03-08-2017, 06:07 PM
Awesome video! Enjoyed it a lot. Your music choice(which I'm a fan of) kept making me think that your Peacekeeper was secretly a Viking defector haha :P

Thanks for your comment dude, finnaly someone who loves the song xD
Ahah maybe I am... Maybe i'm not :p

I'm already making my second video, you can subscribe if you want to see it !

Thanks again !