PDA

View Full Version : Ubi, You are trending to have negative review status on For Honor on Steam in a week

Varangian_Wolf
03-05-2017, 06:06 AM
***** ONE WEEK UPDATE*****
So her is the link : http://store.steampowered.com/app/304390#app_reviews_hash

GO ON AND CHECK IT OUT!

Positive Reviews as tonight: 7527
Negative Reviews as of tonight: 6988

I TOLD YOU IF THIS WAS DOMINION, YOUD BE TRENDING TO LOSE THIS MATCH UBISOFT. YOU ARE ABOUT TO.

Then Negative reviews are now JUST UNDER 7K UBISOFT!!!! LOL
You guys have trended Nearly a thousand NEGATIVE VOTES IN ONE WEEK!

Here are just THREE of the reviews you will see by opening up the page ubisoft:

"The player base is dwindling fast. This game was awesome for the frist few hours then "connection error". Don't waste your time and money."

"*fifteenth attempt at completing a game, finally about to kill the last guy* A connection error has occured. Returning to main menu. *breaks down crying*"

"Takes for ever to get in matchs I am getting a refund"

UBISOFT, I CHALLENGE YOU TO START TALKING TO US ABOUT YOUR FAILURE OF A RELEASE. We all know you are liars and cheats. You are gonna be at E3 this year, lying YOUR ASSES off to us about this game, making promises about more titles that you can't keep, and trying oh so hard to be convincing about what happened. "You learned so much from it." BOO HOO YOU. Its OUR HARD EARNED MONEY YOU TOOK AND RAN WITH WHILE LEAVING US WITH A GIANT PILE OF &*^% FOR A GAME! You should be sued!
I literally hope you have the willpower and guts to fix this. You owe it to us as patrons of your services.

I FOR ONE, WILL NEVER BUY YOUR PRODUCTS AGAIN AFTER THIS.

ADMIT YOUR MISTAKES, GET SERVERS, BALANCE THE CLASSES, AND SUPPORT YOUR GAME!

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ****************

*UPDATE 1*

Been just a few days since I posted this and lets take a look and see how you are trending UBISOFT!

Lets see: Positive 7318 Negative 6646

STILL TRENDING STRONG IN THE NEGATIVE DIRECTION UBISOFT!!!!

YOU WANNA GO AHEAD AND TALK TO YOUR GAMERS ABOUT HOW YOU BOTCHED THIS GAME AND THE RELEASE AND THE SERVER IDEA? MAYBE SHED SOME LIGHT ON WHEN YOU ARE GONNA TAKE THE HEAD OUT OF YOUR #$% AND SHOW US YOUR FIXES AND DEDICATED SERVER RELEASE DATES???

You are coming up on having a 50/50 and then its just "somewhat negative from there-on-out.

Stop being the JOKE of the gaming industry and step it up. SAVE THIS GAME AND DO WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE BEFORE RELEASE TO FIX THE PROBLEMS!

So the very first week the game came out, the positive reviews on Steam were at 4k and negative at about 1.6k

Well Ubisoft, (and to other players as well), if you want to see the absolute opinion of your game by players who generally are very accurate about rating games; go on your steam store page, and hit the HIGHLIGHTED button that says, MIXED! Because that's where your reviews VERY MUCH stand right now!

And then look at how the numbers are soaring IN THE WRONG DIRECTION. IF this was a dominion match, youd be on track to LOSE this one very soon. And honestly, after this kind of a sham release, I actually am kinda hoping you do fail HARD AS HELL.

Currently the numbers sit at:
7017 Positive and 6145 Negative.

The down votes are KILLING it. AND IF YOU HAVENT VOTED ON THIS YET, PLEASE GO TO THE PAGE AND MAKE A VOTE AND A REVIEW. UBI SHOULD HAVE THIS KIND OF THING REPRESENT THEM.

Keep not talking to your community.
Keep NOT addressing the issues with the major imbalances in combat.
Keep denying that P2P was the wrong way to go.

You're just plain trash if you can't sack up and fix this now. You have had A MONTH to get something in writing to your players, and start making patches and fixes... YOU HAD A YEAR with testers telling you pretty much WHAT NOT TO DO. Yet you didn't listen and left things EXACTLY the way they are now; even after we screamed not to on your forums and questionnaires. If you can't fix this, then I honestly hope you devs have a hard year and get fired. Its what you deserve for having thousands of players spend their hard earned money on something you can't even begin to say is working properly with a straight face. Maybe a lean Christmas for your family would slap some sense into you this year.

Fix your game, before the negative reviews force your store page to read; Somewhat Negative

Or take a hike and get out of the gaming scene. Go play in Hollywood like you have been trying to for the past year. Which will end in another failure I am sure; if your track record is any indication. Jokers.

ThePollie
03-05-2017, 06:28 AM
Well, this is the company that decided Ghost Recon should be left in the hands of a development team best known for DDR clones.

So, yeah. Fun game, even if it's broken as hell all over the place, and I've no faith they'll fix it.

-

Hell, I'll even add, they weren't even good clones either.

Fibrillous
03-05-2017, 07:17 AM
so i just went through the steam's reviews and literally every one of them I've seen was negative. most complained about p2p servers. I actually do agree, there. when youre in a dominion match with all of the ai running around with 8 computers communicating server actions, inconsistencies happen. You will land a heavy and be prompted for an execute only to have the game hiccup with the enemy activating revenge and throwing you to the ground. I think the complains are valid. I do love the game, at its core, and cant wait for ubisoft to spend some money on dedicated servers to promote new players buying the game and old players to return to it.

Tronny666
03-05-2017, 07:23 AM
Well, this is the company that decided Ghost Recon should be left in the hands of a development team best known for DDR clones.

So, yeah. Fun game, even if it's broken as hell all over the place, and I've no faith they'll fix it.

-

Hell, I'll even add, they weren't even good clones either.

So true
They are clueless. They shoild stick to just dance

Varangian_Wolf
03-09-2017, 02:11 AM
*UPDATE*

Been just a few days since I posted this and lets take a look and see how you are trending UBISOFT!

Lets see: Positive 7318 Negative 6646

STILL TRENDING STRONG IN THE NEGATIVE DIRECTION UBISOFT!!!!

YOU WANNA GO AHEAD AND TALK TO YOUR GAMERS ABOUT HOW YOU BOTCHED THIS GAME AND THE RELEASE AND THE SERVER IDEA?

You are coming up on having a 50/50 and then its just "somewhat negative from there-on-out.

Stop being the JOKE of the gaming industry and step it up. SAVE THIS GAME AND DO WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE BEFORE RELEASE TO FIX THE PROBLEMS!

Darizuka
03-09-2017, 03:21 AM
I like For Honor
but yeah they need to improve its connection
even if it means a 2 gig update
im down for it..

KnifeInUrNeck
03-09-2017, 04:07 AM
Yep, this game was a total money grab. But hey, instead of actually fixing anything they're releasing more cosmetics for people to buy lol. Never preordering or buying another Ubisoft game at launch again. I'll just wait a year until it's complete and then buy it used. Thanks for the lesson Ubisoft.

DemarMerka
03-09-2017, 04:20 AM
You are aware that Ubisoft is one of the Top 10 Worst Game Development Companies in the World for a reason right.

They had the positive reviews, because it was a fresh idea, with a brilliant direction. It has negative reviews, because it might have been a Ferrari on the out side, but it was a Chevy Cavalier on the inside. Meaning, everyone ogled over it until they had the chance to drive it.

Varangian_Wolf
03-12-2017, 04:33 AM
***** ONE WEEK UPDATE*****
So her is the link : http://store.steampowered.com/app/30...p_reviews_hash

GO ON AND CHECK IT OUT!

Positive Reviews as tonight: 7527
Negative Reviews as of tonight: 6988

I TOLD YOU IF THIS WAS DOMINION, YOUD BE TRENDING TO LOSE THIS MATCH UBISOFT. YOU ARE ABOUT TO.

Then Negative reviews are now JUST UNDER 7K UBISOFT!!!! LOL
You guys have trended Nearly a thousand NEGATIVE VOTES IN ONE WEEK!

Here are just THREE of the reviews you will see by opening up the page ubisoft:

"The player base is dwindling fast. This game was awesome for the frist few hours then "connection error". Don't waste your time and money."

"*fifteenth attempt at completing a game, finally about to kill the last guy* A connection error has occured. Returning to main menu. *breaks down crying*"

"Takes for ever to get in matchs I am getting a refund"

UBISOFT, I CHALLENGE YOU TO START TALKING TO US ABOUT YOUR FAILURE OF A RELEASE. We all know you are liars and cheats. You are gonna be at E3 this year, lying YOUR ASSES off to us about this game, making promises about more titles that you can't keep, and trying oh so hard to be convincing about what happened. "You learned so much from it." BOO HOO YOU. Its OUR HARD EARNED MONEY YOU TOOK AND RAN WITH WHILE LEAVING US WITH A GIANT PILE OF &*^% FOR A GAME! You should be sued!
I literally hope you have the willpower and guts to fix this. You owe it to us as patrons of your services.

I FOR ONE, WILL NEVER BUY YOUR PRODUCTS AGAIN AFTER THIS.

ADMIT YOUR MISTAKES, GET SERVERS, BALANCE THE CLASSES, AND SUPPORT YOUR GAME!

G0dzBlaze
03-12-2017, 05:51 AM
Yep, this game was a total money grab. But hey, instead of actually fixing anything they're releasing more cosmetics for people to buy lol. Never preordering or buying another Ubisoft game at launch again. I'll just wait a year until it's complete and then buy it used. Thanks for the lesson Ubisoft.

Money grab? fk yea ... esp with this gear system who oblige you to pay more money to be competitive in 4v4 because this rng loot is a joke and if you dont want to get 1-2 shot in 4v4 you have pay for crate.

I havent bought a Gold edition game since 10 years ago and this game remind me why ... I feel so dumb thats i spent 120$ on this game. Hard learned lesson. Ubisoft is now on my Blacklist.

kidico
03-12-2017, 06:07 AM
Good game with some bad executions.