PDA

View Full Version : Arena Game Mode? IDEA

StarcasterUoG
03-05-2017, 01:22 AM
Arena is a 3 TEAM, 3 PLAYERS on each team battle holding a total of 9 PLAYERS. All 3 TEAMS start in a EQUILATERAL TRIANGLE away from each other on the selected map. The map would have obstacles scattered about to give all the teams options of quickly engaging an enemy team and disengage. This way the teams have to work together in order to actually win the battle making communication important through voice or chat.
Hope that someone sees this.
I came up with this game mode in a dream and it seemed incredible!

KingClinhyde
03-05-2017, 01:25 AM
Arena is a 3 TEAM, 3 PLAYERS on each team battle holding a total of 9 PLAYERS. All 3 TEAMS start in a EQUILATERAL TRIANGLE away from each other on the selected map. The map would have obstacles scattered about to give all the teams options of quickly engaging an enemy team and disengage. This way the teams have to work together in order to actually win the battle making communication important through voice or chat.
Hope that someone sees this.
I came up with this game mode in a dream and it seemed incredible!

Haha I love how you came up with it in a dream. It would be a really cool new mode. Would need somekind of king of the hill objective maybey, or something else to prevent 2 teams ganging up on 1 team.

StarcasterUoG
03-05-2017, 01:40 AM
Haha I love how you came up with it in a dream. It would be a really cool new mode. Would need somekind of king of the hill objective maybey, or something else to prevent 2 teams ganging up on 1 team.

I agree but I feel 2 v 1 is why we have revenge if 6 players tag up on the 3 Revenge would cause some massive confusion which is why I think it would be a massive game changer for this game mode. A central objective would have to bring the teams together I think i agree on that. But I also like the idea of a hunt, but I suppose without an objective there would be a lot of cowardice.