PDA

View Full Version : Ubi you done ****ed up another good game

GoodOldSalty
03-05-2017, 12:09 AM
1 - P2P mutiplayer. SPEND MILLIONS ON MARKETING BUT NO MONEY FOR SERVER ?! WHO THE **** THINK THAT IS A GOOD IDEA ?!

2 - GREEDY microtransactions to the point of ridiculous. Prestige 30 for each hero in an full-priced game with seasonpass ?!?!?! ARE YOU EXPECTING PLAYERS TO SPEND 200 HOURS ON EACH CLASS YOU DUMB ****S ?! THIS IS NOT ****ING 1997 ! PEOPLE GOT REAL **** TO DO !

3 - Class balance is ****. this is too much to talk about I am just saying one :PK's feint and light attacks are faster than average human reflection speed.

4 - NO communication between players/DEV. look this god damn "official forum" in its sad condition !!!

After they ****ed up TCblacklist and this, I totally lost my faith in UBI --- HOW COULD A MUTI-MILLION INTERNATIONAL COMPANY THAT ITS IN THE INDUSTRY FOR DECADES ARE MAKING MISTAKES LIKE THOSE ?!?!?!

MassiveD.
03-05-2017, 12:13 AM
Go, away

https://youtu.be/jruwA-nAWa4

UbiNoty
03-05-2017, 12:22 AM
Hi SaintBaneBlade. I'm sorry to see that you aren't satisfied with certain aspects of the game. Your grievances have been noted and I'm going to close this post. If you have any other feedback you would like to offer, you can feel free to PM me or post your thoughts in the feedback/suggestions subforum in a civil and non-inflammatory manner. Thanks