PDA

View Full Version : Game modes

BeatenMonkey514
03-04-2017, 11:38 PM
Games modes are far too limited and just played some skirmish for the orders and have to say possibly the stupidest game mode I've played in all my years of multiplayer. It's just a gank fest circle jerk.

More modes please,be creative if possible.

KingClinhyde
03-04-2017, 11:44 PM
Games modes are far too limited and just played some skirmish for the orders and have to say possibly the stupidest game mode I've played in all my years of multiplayer. It's just a gank fest circle jerk.

More modes please,be creative if possible.

What kind of mode would you like to see? It's more fun to help.

BeatenMonkey514
03-04-2017, 11:48 PM
Variations of common modes capture/defend, capture the flag or variation there of. Dominion is pretty good something along those lines. I don't get paid to come up with the ideas, it's a unique game let's see some unique modes

isidorff
03-05-2017, 12:43 AM
I would like to see something bigger,like taking a castle o like an invasion , something in the line of chivalry, or a bigger dominion with long lines and towers, so we can have some use to the different archetipes (tanks, vanguard, assasin)

AkenoKobayashi
03-05-2017, 12:47 AM
We need additional maps. I would like either an Timed Dominion that has no point limit, but ends after 15 minutes or so, or an endless Minion mode where you fight hordes of Minions and Captains. Just for fun.

KingClinhyde
03-05-2017, 12:50 AM
I would like to see something bigger,like taking a castle o like an invasion , something in the line of chivalry, or a bigger dominion with long lines a towers, so we can have some use to the different archetipes (tanks, vanguard, assasin)
I think a castle siege/invasion would be awesome. Especially with big groups of minions and some of those stronger minions we see in Skirmish.
Really giving you the feel of storming the gates with a small army. Would be cool to have some influence in the number of minions and kind of minions you get. Like completing objectives on the battlefield gets you more or stronger minions. And maybey the defenders can get archer minions.