PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts about revive in elimination mode

Jastfast
03-04-2017, 10:23 PM
Revive should be removed from 4v4 elimination mode because it's completely BROKEN and UNFAIR
Now i know what you're going to say ... "execute them" or "camp the body" well, let me explain myself.

So today, me and 3 other friends played elimination mode ... in round X, i won my duel against the enemy player but all of my team lost theirs.
Okay, i killed my oponent with a light attack so, when i left him and searched for the rest of the enemy team, i ended up in a 1v2 situation while the third remaining member of their team went to revive his mate i killed
I still managed to kill one of them but of course since i was a bit busy fighting the other guy as well, i didn't have time to execute his team mate
Then his other 2 team mates (the one i killed and the one that revived him) joined him so i ended up fighting 3 of them at the same time ... but while i was fighting them, one of their team revived the one i killed a few seconds ago ... yep i was literally surrounded in a 1v4 situation

That's where revenge comes in handy and gives me a slight chance to win and with it, i still managed to kill them 3 more times but every time i'd do so, one of their team would stop fighting me in order to revive his mate ... but how can i stop him with 2 of them preventing me from doing so ???

Yeah you guessed it right, obviously I lost the round ... but while i was 1v4 i killed them 5 times, it's more than their entire team

How fair is that ??? Don't you think i clearly deserved to win the round ?

PKUSUB
03-04-2017, 10:31 PM
Revive should be removed from 4v4 elimination mode because it's completely BROKEN and UNFAIR
Now i know what you're going to say ... "execute them" or "camp the body" well, let me explain myself.

So today, me and 3 other friends played elimination mode ... in round X, i won my duel against the enemy player but all of my team lost theirs.
Okay, i killed my oponent with a light attack so, when i left him and searched for the rest of the enemy team, i ended up in a 1v2 situation while the third remaining member of their team went to revive his mate i killed
I still managed to kill one of them but of course since i was a bit busy fighting the other guy as well, i didn't have time to execute his team mate
Then his other 2 team mates (the one i killed and the one that revived him) joined him so i ended up fighting 3 of them at the same time ... but while i was fighting them, one of their team revived the one i killed a few seconds ago ... yep i was literally surrounded in a 1v4 situation

That's where revenge comes in handy and gives me a slight chance to win and with it, i still managed to kill them 3 more times but every time i'd do so, one of their team would stop fighting me in order to revive his mate ... but how can i stop him with 2 of them preventing me from doing so ???

Yeah you guessed it right, obviously I lost the round ... but while i was 1v4 i killed them 5 times, it's more than their entire team

How fair is that ??? Don't you think i clearly deserved to win the round ?

Well, isn't that the appeal of elimination mode? Otherwise u would just be playing 4 separate 1v1s... personally I feel that reviving teammates is also a strategy in a way, a chance to make a comeback when are outnumbered

Black_Star300
03-04-2017, 10:40 PM
No. It's about many things. Your friends if you're playing with have an advantage of communication whereas ransoms don't. Find your build and master it. Also executing and body camping helps. But honestly you should have lost. Frustrating I know.

Jastfast
03-04-2017, 11:00 PM
personally I feel that reviving teammates is also a strategy in a way, a chance to make a comeback when are outnumbered

Did you fully read my post or are you trolling me ? You tell me revive is a chance to come back when outnumbered ? Are you kidding me ? I said that I WAS the one being outnumbered and also when I said i was 1v4 I meant that i was fighting all of them AT THE SAME TIME but they were the one reviving their team mates in the middle of the fight while i was too busy surviving against all of their combined attacks

No. It's about many things. Your friends if you're playing with have an advantage of communication whereas ransoms don't. Find your build and master it. Also executing and body camping helps. But honestly you should have lost. Frustrating I know.

Same thing as the other one, did you fully read my post or are you trolling me ??????? YOu tell me that executing and body camping helps and i tell you that I was A TINY BIT BUSY fighting them all at the same time ... So, body camping and execution is a bit hard to do
Now you say I should have lost, i'm sure you'd think the opposite if you were in my position

Allyrion8
03-04-2017, 11:16 PM
Well, isn't that the appeal of elimination mode? Otherwise u would just be playing 4 separate 1v1s... personally I feel that reviving teammates is also a strategy in a way, a chance to make a comeback when are outnumbered

Revive in Elimination favors those who have more numbers. Sometimes you might revive an ally when outnumbered, but more often it ends up being that those with more people can keep reviving each other and stop you from executing.

I think Elimination shouldn't have revive because there are already buffs to help keep alive. It should be decisive to die.

PKUSUB
03-04-2017, 11:19 PM
Did you fully read my post or are you trolling me ? You tell me revive is a chance to come back when outnumbered ? Are you kidding me ? I said that I WAS the one being outnumbered and also when I said i was 1v4 I meant that i was fighting all of them AT THE SAME TIME but they were the one reviving their team mates in the middle of the fight while i was too busy surviving against all of their combined attacks

Same thing as the other one, did you fully read my post or are you trolling me ??????? YOu tell me that executing and body camping helps and i tell you that I was A TINY BIT BUSY fighting them all at the same time ... So, body camping and execution is a bit hard to do
Now you say I should have lost, i'm sure you'd think the opposite if you were in my position

I had a situation where I was able to turn it around reviving one of my teammate to turn a 1v3 situation to a 2v3. It was a great comeback

PackingMoney
03-04-2017, 11:21 PM
Oh so you want revive gone because you were outnumbered, that makes sense. Typical response from someone who rages at the game.

Sirrkas
03-04-2017, 11:22 PM
It acutally sometimes helps you to win. I won a 1vs5 (the one I killed first, got revived), by using a dead body I have thrown down a bride as a bait. Suddenly it was just me and the guy, I fought first. Kept him long enough away from the bodies of his allies, so he couldn't revive them and finished him off.