PDA

View Full Version : More Meta characters

Steelsoldier555
03-04-2017, 09:32 PM
Orochi, PeaceKeeper, Valkyrie, Nobushi, Shugoki, Conquerer, Berserker.

These characters need serious nerfs, and as a post I saw earlier, they need to do stamina cost for dodging because these dodge happy side attackers are ridiculously annoying. Freakin spin to win characters are extremely annoying and need to be put in check

SanguinemCorvum
03-04-2017, 09:52 PM
Shugoki definitely needs the nerf, as he is the essence of pure BS, but I'm not so sure that the others do. Conquerer can be tough, but beaten pretty easy with dodges and block breaks. Orochi can be spammed into submission with some good staggering hits. Valkyrie and Nobushi aren't that tough if you can prevent them from keeping distance from you. Peacekeeper is a lot like Orochi, just more blocking and grappling is required. Berserker? SERIOUSLY??? They are easy as hell to take down as long as you have a solid defense because their attacks are very predictable. Assassins struggle against their spammyness, but just about any other class can easily down them.

The fact that you're saying that 7/12 classes need nerfs is a bit telling that maybe you've chosen a main that doesn't really fit your playstyle. I recommend going into practice duels and getting s bit more familiar with the classes, and then choosing a main which fits your playstyle. AND DON'T FEEL BAD ABOUT THAT!!!! I went into the game wanting to main Lawbringer or Warden, but I ended up settling on the Conqueror, a character which I initially thought I had ZERO chance of maining, but ended up falling in love with. Just play around with the classes some more and you'll find one that you like.

Hogmin
03-04-2017, 09:55 PM
You've made like 3 threads commenting on balance, but you seem kind of clueless.
Valkyrie JUST got buffed, and is in a nice place right now.
Conq does, but you don't know why.
Orochi is fine, probably needs a buff.
Shugoki needs FIXING not nerfing.
PK needs adjustments, but only slightly otherwise she'll be dead weight.
Berserker needs a buff,
Nobushi is on the weak end of the spectrum.

Copperneck
03-04-2017, 10:02 PM

These characters need serious nerfs, and as a post I saw earlier, they need to do stamina cost for dodging because these dodge happy side attackers are ridiculously annoying. Freakin spin to win characters are extremely annoying and need to be put in check
Yes, let's nerf them all. Forget learning how to play against almost every character in the game. Maybe if you feel these characters are that OP, it's that YOUR main is UP. Maybe try someone new.

RaidoKnight
03-04-2017, 10:16 PM

Holy **** you are trash to think all these characters needs nerfs and not even write down the strongest character in the game.

just delet this game and make the community less toxic. can't stand all you crybabies.

You know who won the last 5 tournaments? none of those you wrote down here.

Steelsoldier555
03-04-2017, 10:48 PM
Look honestly I posted this one when I was a bit steamed after a few games where I saw some ridiculous ******** out of these characters, I admit my anger made it seem clueless and jaded.

Honestly though some of the crap I've seen out of these characters are things you have to experience IN GAME. They're just too complicated to explain through text writing on a forum. I'm sorry if I offended anyone who mains these guys, but there definitely are issues with at least a few of them that seriously need to be addressed and dealt with. Especially some of these damage outputs some of them throw out, for example a default shugoki shouldn't be able to take out a 1/3-1/2 of my health in one heavy swing even if he's a heavy character. It just seems broken, even the other heavy characters like Warlord can't dish out damage like that.

cragar212
03-04-2017, 10:54 PM
OP is clueless and should l2p imo