PDA

View Full Version : Orochi looks more hybrid than assassin

solho
03-04-2017, 08:50 PM
I think future class Ninja its a real assasin in samurai faction, orochi its slow compared to other assassins and his movements are also slow he look a hybrid class. Orochi need a hability rework or something.:confused:

Simi_Xiamara_
03-04-2017, 09:23 PM
I think future class Ninja its a real assasin in samurai faction, orochi its slow compared to other assassins and his movements are also slow he look a hybrid class. Orochi need a hability rework or something.:confused:

So what your saying is you want to button mash?

PKUSUB
03-04-2017, 09:31 PM
have u actually tried the other assassins?

Blackball8
03-04-2017, 09:31 PM
Orochi is slow? lol Get out of here.

Onyx I Vector
03-04-2017, 09:46 PM

Thatīs actually a fact, orochi IS SLOW, itīs first top light: 15 frames, all others light are 18 frames, like shugoki. His zone attack: 12 frames.
So, orochi is globally a slow and predictable hero.

Here's video about all attack speeds: https://youtu.be/Gm5L19vZiEg

Stop saying orochi is fast, he's not.

solho
03-04-2017, 09:51 PM

Peace
top light 15f
top light2 12f
side light 12f
side light2 12f
zone atk first hit 9f

Berserker
top light 18f
side light 15f
Side light in infinite chain 15f
top light in infinite chain 15f
zone atk first hit 15f

orochi
top light 15f
top light2 18f
top light3 18f
side light 18f
side light2 18f
side light3 18f
zone atk 12f

now, u need other class frames for compare ?

Blackball8
03-04-2017, 09:51 PM
It's not a fact. Orochi is a noob killing paradise. Sorry you get owned by good Wardens, warlords, Conquerors...................... Are you slow when you cut thru Nooboshis and raiders? Your metric of slow is laughable.

Blackball8
03-04-2017, 09:53 PM
I get it, they are def slow compared to the other 2 assassins. Definitly need to fix this instead of buffing raiders.

solho
03-04-2017, 09:58 PM
I get it, they are def slow compared to the other 2 assassins. Definitly need to fix this instead of buffing raiders.

also peacekeeper have the fastest def in the game, she need nerf or balance def speed.

It's not a fact. Orochi is a noob killing paradise. Sorry you get owned by good Wardens, warlords, Conquerors...................... Are you slow when you cut thru Nooboshis and raiders? Your metric of slow is laughable.

noob killing paradise in low level, in high level he its the most predictable in the game.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-04-2017, 10:06 PM
Orochi is not slow lol just cuz your not faster then a zerk and a pk (BOTH ARE DUEL WELDING) Orochi has more range more counter movement skills and some of your skills are just as fast as the other assassin's. Oh who needs to actually fight someone when you can just pop your longbow and one shot them.... seriously i want that long bow come on Ubi why do samurai get bows but not other ppl QQ pk crossbow is so sick but it dose like 1 bar of dmg.......