PDA

View Full Version : Bet they didnt see it coming either

AKDagriZ
03-04-2017, 06:15 PM
Now that i am prestige 7 with Valkyrie . 17 000 in steel and about 18000 in materials.I dont really need a champion status anymore and all those gears and materiels are stacking up i absolutely dontt need it.
-What am I supposed to do with all of this now ??
-Im not interested in any other hero in the viking class

I also have Horoshi prestige 2 and a warden almost prestige 1. level uppin is too fast.And you earn purple gears too fast too.I knew this was coming!

AKDagriZ
03-04-2017, 06:27 PM
Is this how you get 778 post within 2 month . by saying cool story bro to all the post you see ?

AKDagriZ
03-04-2017, 06:34 PM
I wanted to know in general discussion if anybody are in the same situation .Level upping was fun while it last.

xXl Plan B lXx
03-04-2017, 07:05 PM
Nope. Most of us don't have 3D 6H 50M played in less than 3 weeks. 5 hours per day average.

I wanted to know in general discussion if anybody are in the same situation .Level upping was fun while it last.

AKDagriZ
03-04-2017, 07:10 PM
Nope. Most of us don't have 3D 6H 50M played in less than 3 weeks. 5 hours per day average.

Im a steep roofer .Dont work during winter .And I have share custody over my son.So lol yes I have the time.I understand not everybody can have much free time.

ZoB.Raymond
03-04-2017, 07:22 PM
cool story, bro.

In fact, cool story.

Not their fault if you're a no-life or a hard core gamer, I personaly play quite a lot and I am "just" prestige 3, lots of things still to do. If you just ruined your game experience in two or three weeks, well, deal with it.

AKDagriZ
03-04-2017, 07:26 PM
In fact, cool story.

Not their fault if you're a no-life or a hard core gamer, I personaly play quite a lot and I am "just" prestige 3, lots of things still to do. If you just ruined your game experience in two or three weeks, well, deal with it.

actually your tracker says you play 5h total. 5h total prestige 3.Tell exactly what I am trying to say

Blackball8
03-04-2017, 09:30 PM
Will the OP please tell me more about his job, family, and awesomeness at games??? No offense intended, but you come across as self absorbed with little to no social skills.

PKUSUB
03-04-2017, 09:42 PM
Now that i am prestige 7 with Valkyrie . 17 000 in steel and about 18000 in materials.I dont really need a champion status anymore and all those gears and materiels are stacking up i absolutely dontt need it.
-What am I supposed to do with all of this now ??
-Im not interested in any other hero in the viking class

I also have Horoshi prestige 2 and a warden almost prestige 1. level uppin is too fast.And you earn purple gears too fast too.I knew this was coming!

Buy every possible ornaments, outfits, and unlock every character? Or save it for future content? I really don't understand the point of this topic hahaha

AKDagriZ
03-04-2017, 09:47 PM
Buy every possible ornaments, outfits, and unlock every character? Or save it for future content? I really don't understand the point of this topic hahaha

im pretty sure there is thousand of people in the same situation.I didnt make this topic to brag about my skills/my low life level or even if the game is bad

Im just pointing out the fact that you level very fast and after prestige 3 you keep stacking up tons of gears.If you put 20$ on a steel pack you are already 108 gear stats after prestige 3

PKUSUB
03-04-2017, 09:56 PM
im pretty sure there is thousand of people in the same situation.I didnt make this topic to brag about my skills/my low life level or even if the game is bad

Im just pointing out the fact that you level very fast and after prestige 3 you keep stacking up tons of gears.If you put 20$ on a steel pack you are already 108 gear stats after prestige 3

Well that's the problem right there, maybe u shouldn't have spent the extra 20 bucks for steel and grind it out. U put urself in that situation to speed up the gearing process.

AKDagriZ
03-04-2017, 10:01 PM
Well that's the problem right there, maybe u shouldn't have spent the extra 20 bucks for steel and grind it out. U put urself in that situation to speed up the gearing process.

shame on me ... I dont think at prestige 7 the extra 20 make a hell of a difference

PKUSUB
03-04-2017, 10:15 PM
shame on me ... I dont think at prestige 7 the extra 20 make a hell of a difference

Dude... 20 bucks amount of steel does take a while to grind out man, even if u did every dailies and orders.

AKDagriZ
03-04-2017, 10:45 PM
Will the OP please tell me more about his job, family, and awesomeness at games??? No offense intended, but you come across as self absorbed with little to no social skills.

I really dont understand that ? I have no hard feeling toward anybody.I play a lot because i have the chance to play a lot.Don't tell me i am the only one in this situation ?
What is wrong with saying I have a **** load of dismantle materials.I get call a hardcore gamer or litlle to no life when in fact I didnt play any online game since BF2 in 2004.And you know why because i spended the next 8 years in the canadian infantry. And i think now i have earn the right to have quiet winter and enjoying an awesome game for once

But if i look self absord or no social skill. My appologize , I will work on this.