PDA

View Full Version : Destroying Gear for XP?

Hammelsneid
03-04-2017, 02:36 PM
"Destroy for XP - For any gear you wish to discard, you can choose the Destroy for XP option. By doing so, the item will be destroyed and XP will be given to your Hero. There is no Steel cost for this."

Just stumbled over that official description in the sticky note on the game info subforum.. did I miss something, because i cannot find this option in-game? Just asking because I already got so much scrap I could open a viking-scrapyard..

SpringReborn
03-04-2017, 03:33 PM
"Destroy for XP - For any gear you wish to discard, you can choose the Destroy for XP option. By doing so, the item will be destroyed and XP will be given to your Hero. There is no Steel cost for this."

Just stumbled over that official description in the sticky note on the game info subforum.. did I miss something, because i cannot find this option in-game? Just asking because I already got so much scrap I could open a viking-scrapyard..

I stumbled across that same thing 3 days ago. Seeing as how it is an "official description" i can only assume that they don't know how their own game works when it comes to destroying items, because that is definitely NOT a thing in this game.

okayyyyayyyy
03-04-2017, 04:25 PM
bump this thread

Hammelsneid
03-04-2017, 06:57 PM
Maybe some of the "officials" could do some research about it? Would be great, even if its just a "it has been removed from the final game".