PDA

View Full Version : New execution suggestion.

Sploogy99
03-04-2017, 05:24 AM
So, I have had this idea for quite a while. But I have now decided to share it with you guys. This is how it would work. The only classes I think could use this is the Peacemaker and the Beserker. And maybe lawbringer.

Here is what would happen: The Peacemaker/berserker/lawbringer uses their blade to hit the enemies stomach with the enemy having their left side facing you. You then roll over him (Back to back.) When he/she leans over from the blow. And then goes for an under-arm attack with great speed hitting them hard. Getting stuck in their stomach. But using the momentum you got from rolling over him you send him through the air above you. Still attached to the blade and then slams the enemy into the ground.

Thoughts?

Simi_Xiamara_
03-04-2017, 05:38 AM
So, I have had this idea for quite a while. But I have now decided to share it with you guys. This is how it would work. The only classes I think could use this is the Peacemaker and the Beserker. And maybe lawbringer.

Here is what would happen: The Peacemaker/berserker/lawbringer uses their blade to hit the enemies stomach with the enemy having their left side facing you. You then roll over him (Back to back.) When he/she leans over from the blow. And then goes for an under-arm attack with great speed hitting them hard. Getting stuck in their stomach. But using the momentum you got from rolling over him you send him through the air above you. Still attached to the blade and then slams the enemy into the ground.

Thoughts?

That dose sound cool but as a pk main if I heavy you from behind and kill you I want the famous cover their mouth and slit their throat exicution like a real assassin. Also a stab in the side while covering their mouth is also cool idea...Oh plz for love God add this pk exictions don't match the assassin theme also I'm kinda sick of all the beheading.

Wateverdude
03-04-2017, 05:42 AM
Cool
But I really need quick execution that can be done in 1 sec. Too many excessive movements is easy to be interupted.

PK have fastest execution in the game, so I think your execution is good enough to have as an alternative. Some char have very slow execution so I think we need quick ones for them

TCTF_SWAT
03-04-2017, 06:09 AM
I would like some bone breaking executions. Too many decaps. All of which are terrible.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-04-2017, 06:12 AM
I would like some bone breaking executions. Too many decaps. All of which are terrible.

I think zerks decapitation is pretty decent it fits him quite nicely