PDA

View Full Version : Loading issues in game

iCKaMaSuTtRa33
03-04-2017, 12:08 AM
Ive been playing assassins creed syndicate and when I am on foot, running around, there isn't much of an issue with the game trying to load... But if I move too fast, say on the horse carriage, my game freezes and loads every couple seconds while I am on the horse and cut scenes take forever to transition too. I am running a GTX 1050 TI with 4 gigs of vram, an amd phenom 2 quad core processor and 16 gigs of ram. Does anyone know why the game keeps "chunk loading" as i try to play? it also does this on The Division when I play that too.

GhostAssassinLT
03-04-2017, 07:29 AM
Your system doesn't meet the minimum requiremeny for ACS, so I think that's why you're having problems. The 1050 TI is almost the same as the GTX 660, though the GTX 660 has higher memory bandwidth and more texture mapping and shading units. (http://gpuboss.com/gpus/GeForce-GTX-660-vs-GeForce-GTX-1050-Ti)
Your CPU is also too weak to handle the game. An AMD FX-6350 (minimum requirement for ACS) is more powerful that an AMD Phenom II X4 965, but since you haven't specified which type of Phenoim II X4 you have I can't say for sure, but most likely the combination of a weak GPU and a weak CPU is causing your problem when the game has to do a lot of quick calculations.

Tom Clancys The Division requires an AMD FX-6100 which is also more powerful than the Phenom II X4 965