PDA

View Full Version : Vote To Kick for vs AI Matches Please

AkenoKobayashi
03-04-2017, 12:04 AM
The plague of idlers and lap runners has become too contagious. I have so far won only ONE of the several vs AI Dominions where one player was idling or running in circles. Please give us a Vote to Kick - Idle/AFK to remove those players from our games. And it's not just Dominion, it's Brawl, and Deathmatch that people are doing this, and it's costing other players who are trying to enjoy their game somewhat with OP bots but can't because some jack off is boosting matches.

Duskmare
03-04-2017, 12:19 AM
The plague of idlers and lap runners has become too contagious. I have so far won only ONE of the several vs AI Dominions where one player was idling or running in circles. Please give us a Vote to Kick - Idle/AFK to remove those players from our games. And it's not just Dominion, it's Brawl, and Deathmatch that people are doing this, and it's costing other players who are trying to enjoy their game somewhat with OP bots but can't because some jack off is boosting matches.

I've never come across this while playing... Since there's no rage-quit penalty people seem to just leave in the middle of matches all the time, rather than going AFK...

AkenoKobayashi
03-04-2017, 12:24 AM
I'll join a match with one person in it, and we'll be losing 500+ to 50-100. The only player in the game is running in circles in the spawn, or just standing there. And every following game, from start to finish, he/she is doing it still. If three people join a game where the 1st person there is idling, then we should be able to kick that player. Reporting for griefing does very little.

Duskmare
03-04-2017, 12:35 AM
Yeah, if that were the case then you should be able to kick them. The only issue is that For Honor players get very salty, haha. They might just vote to kick someone because they don't like playing against them...

AkenoKobayashi
03-04-2017, 12:45 AM
This is purely for vs AI. I have yet to see anyone go AFK in PvP. That's where the rage quitter are. Of course, if it's implemented for PvP then it should be team only voting, not a full lobby one.

Duskmare
03-04-2017, 12:48 AM
Yeah, that would make sense. In that case, I agree, this should be implemented. :)
People in AI matches are probably just racking up money and exp for finishing matches, regardless of the results. I guess they don't care much about their K/D or Win/Loss ratios, haha.

AkenoKobayashi
03-04-2017, 01:00 AM
That's pretty much what it is. I've seen posts before on this, and it's just that. They launch a game, and just get the XP and steel for being present.