PDA

View Full Version : Game laggy after patch?

Kamen42
03-03-2017, 08:08 PM
I don't know if it is just me or a general thing but the game seems a bit laggy since the last patch.

Before the patch I had an almost perfect response times but for the last few days it feels like the game takes just a fraction of a second longer to react.
I noticed this in multiplayer games only. Story mode and custom games vs bots is perfectly smooth and responsive.

Anyone else experienced this?

Winneh
03-03-2017, 08:15 PM
Same here.
Since maintenance today i have massive rubberbanding, like literally shoving someone off a ledge - finding myself flying down 2 seconds later.
Beeing guard broken mid attack, right before i hit the opponent.
Select an execution method to find myself standing in front of opponent, right before my last attack hit em again.

I havent had that kind of connection problem so far (occasional disconnect, sure but thats pretty much it) but this just feels unplayable. Gameplay was fine earlier today.

I canīt seem to finish dominion matches either (for the event), "connection to ubi servers lost 7-0000004", happened about 7 or 8 times in a row now (reset router, rebooted etc no problem on my end here).