PDA

View Full Version : some Questions about Fractionwars

Lotharikus
03-03-2017, 12:29 PM
Hello to all

im a new player (3 days) and struggle with some understanding about the fraction wars.

yesterday afternoon the fraction war screen says my fraction (vikings) got 20 territories.
today it shows we only got 7? how are we still rank 1 when we have the least amount? and what means the +6 when we obvious lost territories?

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/2ffff2-1488540185.png

2. what is more important for the win? the number of territories to the amount of resources?

3. where is the difference between dropping resources manually vs automatically? makes it really a difference?

4. can i help my fraction the same way while playing vs KI as i would by playing vs real players? (at the moment i feel im not good enough for pvp)

5. sorry for grammar, im german and english grammar kills me :p

thank you

PackingMoney
03-03-2017, 12:36 PM
Hello to all

im a new player (3 days) and struggle with some understanding about the fraction wars.

yesterday afternoon the fraction war screen says my fraction (vikings) got 20 territories.
today it shows we only got 7? how are we still rank 1 when we have the least amount? and what means the +6 when we obvious lost territories?

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/2ffff2-1488540185.png

2. what is more important for the win? the number of territories to the amount of resources?

3. where is the difference between dropping resources manually vs automatically? makes it really a difference?

4. can i help my fraction the same way while playing vs KI as i would by playing vs real players? (at the moment i feel im not good enough for pvp)

5. sorry for grammar, im german and english grammar kills me :p

thank you

1. The plus number is the amount of territories you will gain for the next turn,
2. Territories.
3. Manually allows you to place all of them in one space, automatic divides all the assets into all the territories you have.
4. Yes.

Lotharikus
03-03-2017, 12:48 PM
thx mate

with next turn you mean the next 6 hours?
and why are we still rank 1? or is this the rank from the last season?

PackingMoney
03-03-2017, 12:51 PM
thx mate

with next turn you mean the next 6 hours?
and why are we still rank 1? or is this the rank from the last season?

I think it is still the ranking from last round.