PDA

View Full Version : A lil poem about servers and p2p

RagDollRat
03-03-2017, 08:31 AM
First the disconnects happened to the peasants, and I did not speak out— Because I was not a peasant
Then the disconnects happened to the plebs, and I did not speak out— Because I was not a Pleb,
Then disconnects happened to the casuals, and I did not speak out— Because I was not a Casual.
Then the disconnects happened to me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

DemarMerka
03-03-2017, 08:32 AM
Absolutely brilliant! lol

RagDollRat
03-03-2017, 08:34 AM
Absolutely brilliant! lol

true story, im actualy pretty f"ing done with the game now, its basicaly become unplayable the past 3 days and when it is playable about 3/4ths the games are either a dc due to leavers or failed to retrieve data aka no rewards/xp/progress towards goals :/

DemarMerka
03-03-2017, 08:46 AM
true story, im actualy pretty f"ing done with the game now, its basicaly become unplayable the past 3 days and when it is playable about 3/4ths the games are either a dc due to leavers or failed to retrieve data aka no rewards/xp/progress towards goals :/

Same **** was happening to me. That's why I stopped playing. I'd take the ****ing game back...but it's not even mine so...meh. I didn't lose anything on it. Sorry. But I learned my lesson about Ubisoft and their games. I will not ever buy another game from them.

RagDollRat
03-03-2017, 09:22 AM
Same **** was happening to me. That's why I stopped playing. I'd take the ****ing game back...but it's not even mine so...meh. I didn't lose anything on it. Sorry. But I learned my lesson about Ubisoft and their games. I will not ever buy another game from them.

at this point im honestly hoping the this sh!t sinks so steam will allow refunds like similar cancer titles

DryTEKx
03-03-2017, 09:41 PM
<3

Well I quit the game after like 6 days.There is no point of playing it. Strict NAT, unballanced matchmaking, p2p connection.. man.. this game is poor.