PDA

View Full Version : How many game do you get disconnected by game?

frank1ller
03-03-2017, 05:58 AM
Lets tell how many games you cant end because of their bad system!

maybe they will move their lazy back and fix it!

Ive got errors for at least 10 game just today.

Its at least 400 steel and 5 levels ( 15 to 20).

I can bypass the numerous errors of this game even after 14 days, but let me just play the damn game!

it took GTA 5 only 1-2 days to repair their server on CONSOLE!

Are you trying to lost all your customers or what?

feuerundblut
03-03-2017, 06:15 AM
In average, I get disconnected 1 out of 2 which means, since release, I have approximately lost half of my steel and XP gains. Do I like it? No, definitely not.

Kiiyor
03-03-2017, 07:30 AM
I've been recording my disconnects, and i'm currently at 1 in 5 games (disconnecting after game start)

For general network and match errors in matchmaking (game full and whatnot), it's 1 in 8 or so that kicks me before the match even starts, or when a match is first loading.

Either way, it's balls, to the point where the background set in steam from my screenshots is this:

http://i.imgur.com/6A39oIT.png

Not all the bugs are bad though. One spawned these two models inside each other:

http://i.imgur.com/fWvvwsO.png

Heh, Vikurai.

Zargorius
03-03-2017, 07:55 AM
None. The only error messages I see are sometimes when searching for a match and before getting into one, this usually happens once or twice in an evening but isn't really a big deal. Must be lucky! I'm on PC.

secrecy274
03-03-2017, 08:50 AM
1 of every 20'th game or so, in other words, rarely.

Alchemist..
03-03-2017, 09:15 AM
While closed beta(12h) open beta(20h) and release(36h) i get disconnected mabye 3 times. Really no idea why others have so big probls when others dont have any

puzonyyx
03-03-2017, 09:26 AM
Today i played 5 games with no problem. Yesterday I had disconnects EVERY single game. I think there are problems with host migration because it mostly happens where somebody leaves.

This p2p connection is spitting in a people's face. People's who paid for game 60$...

Akyohiro
03-03-2017, 10:07 AM
It is really uncommon for me. Sometimes i dont get in a game (maybe 1/20 of the time) but disconnects are even less for me.

hydroshubong
03-03-2017, 10:23 AM
While closed beta(12h) open beta(20h) and release(36h) i get disconnected mabye 3 times. Really no idea why others have so big probls when others dont have any

Because they are too dumb to change their NAT type and think Ubisoft will do it for them...

Alchemist..
03-03-2017, 11:11 AM
Because they are too dumb to change their NAT type and think Ubisoft will do it for them...
But i didnt change nothing and i have yellow nat. In game i read note about nat that players with yellow nat cant host games with red nat players so following this argument players with red nat can play only with green nat and that may be a problem, green nat may have lags disconects syncs etc bc of red nat bad internet.

Second option is just software/virus can just blocking ports or "eating" your transfer

Vanraalte89
03-03-2017, 11:14 AM
about one in 40 for me I think...

Redrona
03-03-2017, 11:52 AM
I'll be honest I don't count my matches but it really feels 90% of it were disconnected all the time. This game is FOR SHAME . . .

Ayderla
03-03-2017, 12:12 PM
I'll be honest I don't count my matches but it really feels 90% of it were disconnected all the time. This game is FOR SHAME . . .

1000% agree. I don't think I've been able to finish a 4x4 game yet, most of the time ill get 3/4 of the way through a match then get d/c and get nothing for it, its sooo frustrating

hydroshubong
03-03-2017, 12:20 PM
But i didnt change nothing and i have yellow nat. In game i read note about nat that players with yellow nat cant host games with red nat players so following this argument players with red nat can play only with green nat and that may be a problem, green nat may have lags disconects syncs etc bc of red nat bad internet.

Second option is just software/virus can just blocking ports or "eating" your transfer

That's why it's yellow... because you did nothing!
Go in your router and put ( UPNP ) ON.
If you want to go in your router parameter, find your ip adress behind your router and put it in the adress bar!
You should also check on internet how to port forward, it's better !
Don't play wireless, it's better wired (no interferences, faster)!
YOU'RE WELCOME!

hydroshubong
03-03-2017, 12:28 PM
I have yellow nat and no issues apart from the not explainable disconnects that occur randomly every 20 games.

But why you don't change it to green? It's so easy (just one click) and it would be better for you and the others and it's good for all your games...

EothK
03-03-2017, 01:52 PM
About 1 or 2 times a day. I play about 10 to 15 matches daily.

Kiiyor
03-03-2017, 02:03 PM
about one in 40 for me I think...

I want your setup. I'll give you miscellaneous organs.

hydroshubong
03-04-2017, 08:41 AM
What would be better, how do i change it and why should i compromise my security for a game?

II wrote it before your reply.
If you play on consoles it dosen't compromise your security. If you are on Pc you can just port forward or DMZ...

Valtaya
03-04-2017, 09:58 AM
Get disconnected from 90% of all PvP games (migration never happens when host leaves)
Get disconnected from 0% of all PvAi games (migration works like a charm)
Kind of funny

Mia.Nora
03-04-2017, 09:58 AM
How many? Lost count seriously.

But it is so high that I dont even attempt to do 4+ player requiring orders anymore. Pointless since it will never reach completion point to register accomplishments, that is if it ever starts.

For 1v1s, it is pretty stable. 2v2 is probably 1 in every 10 game fails when host rage quits or drops.

In all fairness playing and completing any mode that have more than 2 players is at the whim of RNGesus in this game.

Teh1one
03-04-2017, 10:16 AM
4vs4 1of2
1vs1 1of10

Crimsonuk
03-04-2017, 10:40 AM
if it isnt disconnection its easy anticheat either breaking or saying someone was cheating i would say in 4v4 i play 10 get kicked from 3 1v1 3 out of 5

nicat1993
03-04-2017, 10:43 AM
Guess who's fault it is that we have to mess with our router settings. You CAN'T call people dumb for something they don't know how to do because they shouldn't have to do in the first place. The only time I had to port forward was for a tiny weird multiplayer boxing game.

teamspirit1
03-04-2017, 10:53 AM
cant finish a single game in last 1 hour.getting dcd with different errors.experienced 2 game freezes also.

Eppela
03-04-2017, 11:19 AM
Literally unplayable right now, all game modes with rounds since last patch give frozen black screens, cpu usage drops to 0ish%, UBISOFT PLEASE TELL US WHAT IS HAPPENING, is a fix coming soon?
Game worked great before, how can this even happen come on!!?

TheNoEffect
03-04-2017, 11:22 AM
The constant whining is just a reminder that children exist. They've acknowledged the problem and have said that fixing it is their absolute #1 priority. Give it a rest!

hydroshubong
03-04-2017, 11:28 AM
Guess who's fault it is that we have to mess with our router settings. You CAN'T call people dumb for something they don't know how to do because they shouldn't have to do in the first place. The only time I had to port forward was for a tiny weird multiplayer boxing game.

Yes they are dumb because all they need to know is GOOGLE! (and they wrote everywhere on the forum that you need to open your nat)
If you're a gamer now days, you're supposed to know that!
You're supposed to know that if you port forward your router it will optimize your connection.
You are supposed to know that if you play wireless for whatever reason, you will have some packet loss because of interferences...
It's not only for For honor, it's good for all the games. I have some friends that had problems in games like Battlefield, Mortal Kombat , CoD,NHL... because of that. And guess what on all of their forum they ask people to open their ports or open their NAT

Crimsonuk
03-04-2017, 11:52 AM
lol my nat is open its there game and most of it is caused by EAC

hydroshubong
03-04-2017, 11:53 AM
Turric4n666

Have you restarted your console and your router?

hydroshubong
03-04-2017, 11:54 AM
You would prefer to play with cheaters?

nicat1993
03-04-2017, 11:54 AM
Yes they are dumb because all they need to know is GOOGLE! (and they wrote everywhere on the forum that you need to open your nat)
No they are not. There are many people who either don't have access to the router they are behind or they just don't want to mess up their stuff accidentally.

You're supposed to know that if you port forward your router it will optimize your connection.
You are supposed to know that if you play wireless for whatever reason, you will have some packet loss because of interferences...
It's not only for For honor, it's good for all the games. I have some friends that had problems in games like Battlefield, Mortal Kombat , CoD,NHL... because of that. And guess what on all of their forum they ask people to open their ports or open their NAT
It helps a lot to know but it is not a requirement to PLAY GAME. No one got a warning on the page they bought game saying "you need to know how to port forward and open NAT to play this game and even after that you may have a terrible experience because someone on your P2P match have figured out how to drop you from game and/or have an issue which will cause all of the players be kicked from match". I pay for a game and want to play without doing anything else. I've and many others have played many multiplayer games but For Honor is the only AAA game I had to port forward to be able to play. You just think on your own terms and fail to see things as a whole. For Honor has multiple serious issues -both game breaking and security- which is created from their strange P2P network model. And we are asking them to spend some of OUR money and fix their stuff. Again unfortunately sometimes we have to use port forwarding and other things to have a better experience BUT it shouldn't be essential for just PLAYING the damn game.

hydroshubong
03-04-2017, 11:59 AM
You will continue to have issues with other games then... do what you want!

Go see on all the forums of all the games what they are asking to do if you have some connection problems!
But they know nothing and you know everything!

Crimsonuk
03-04-2017, 12:04 PM
You would prefer to play with cheaters?

no i dont like to play with cheaters but as EAC is broken to the point of it crash alot or kicks you out cuase some 1 was suspected of cheating im going for its not working

hydroshubong
03-04-2017, 12:05 PM
have you tried to restart your router and your console after you switched your upnp?

Crimsonuk
03-04-2017, 12:09 PM
i am using a pc, and yes.

that windows are you on

hydroshubong
03-04-2017, 12:12 PM
It's strange, it work for all my friends on Ps4 ( UPNP -on)
You will probably need to enable the DMZ on your router. It's like port forwarding but it's easier.

Crimsonuk
03-04-2017, 12:12 PM
something to check is your firewall exceptions its a long shot but can be worth a try i know thats why mine was yellow on day 1 but fixed it by allowing it through

hydroshubong
03-04-2017, 12:13 PM
10. i try to unplug the router now.. well, anyway i am not sure if i actually want to play with strict guys. i kind of think that would increase stability issues.

i am using a kabelDE modem with my fritzbox behind it

Green,= open
red= strict

hydroshubong
03-04-2017, 12:15 PM
DMZ is good for all the games, you just need to do it 1 time, it's not like port forwarding that you need to enter manually for every games.

Crimsonuk
03-04-2017, 12:18 PM
just rember there mite be nothing you can do as this seems to be there end talk to a few people after the patch there nat went red and they cant fix it and it was open before so you might need a hotfix

Winneh
03-04-2017, 12:33 PM
I literally stopped playing now because the network quality is total garbage since maintenance.

Guard top, not moving once and yet you eat 6 double orochi top lights right through your shield, rubberbanding like hell, beeing grabbed mit shield bashing as conq or heavy attacks just flying through opponents without doing damage.
I am sick of it, everytime after they patch something network quality goes out the window.
This games 4v4 modes are unplayable for me since they went for maintenance.

As for the topic, 7-0000004,
connection to ubi servers lost seems to be my favorite now (open nat, didnt have trouble finishing games or rubberbanding before maintenance).

hydroshubong
03-04-2017, 12:36 PM
People don't want to optimize their connection and when they have a connection problem they're complaining ! lol

I disconnect only if all the other team quit at the same time in for honor (never in my other games) but it's probably because I got a good Bluray and not you. It's surely not because I've port forwarded everything.

nicat1993
03-04-2017, 12:37 PM
Ok I just checked this hydroshubong's profile. Account created in Feb 2017 and most of his comments are like "support section of ubi$oft". Either just Ubi$oft employee or a tryhard who likes to go against major opinion even if it is correct.

You will continue to have issues with other games then... do what you want!

Go see on all the forums of all the games what they are asking to do if you have some connection problems!
But they know nothing and you know everything!
If you are saying that, you either didn't read my previous 2 comments careful enough or.. just check the beginning of this comment.
Have a good day!
Edit: I forgot one probability a troll.

Crimsonuk
03-04-2017, 12:38 PM
People don't want to optimize their connection and when they have a connection problem they're complaining ! lol

I disconnect only if all the other team quit at the same time in for honor (never in my other games) but it's probably because I got a good Bluray and not you. It's surely not because I've port forwarded everything.

i have very good connection and dont get it when any other ubisoft game just this one and the fact most people got this after matince should also lead to the fact its not just people connection but also ubisoft end

Hammelsneid
03-04-2017, 01:04 PM
UPnP is activated, router got rebooted several times, PC rebooted several times (lol), firewall is checked, I got my green NAT since launch of the game.. but - make a guess - it's still disconnecting regularly too often. Some days are better, some days are worse, but it is definitely not the usual behaviour of an "online game", that I have to accept, because it works like it should.

If it works for you (mostly ppl calling other ppl dumb), it's easy to say that it's the fault of the "stupid" users. I think it would be almost a miracle, if someone of them showed some empathy towards those, who really have these disconnect issues despite they configured everything correct. Is this "bashing-mentality" that desirable to hold?

And please don't go now for my "bad" internet connection. My connection is more than fine, down- and upstream- and pingwise. Never experienced such a behaviour of a game like in for honor. From my point of view: Problems you have or problems you don't have are pretty selective, depending on more factors than the color of your NAT or your overall internet connection quality. And I do not think, that it's the players turn to get this right.

Daros111cz
03-04-2017, 01:09 PM
Today i played 3 dominion matches and got DC in all of them...

teamspirit1
03-04-2017, 01:18 PM
to all those who are blaming internet connections of people having problems, this is the interview of game developer who acknowlegdges that ubisoft network has issues-
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-03-03-for-honor-ubisoft-answers-the-big-questions

hydroshubong
03-05-2017, 07:55 AM
I never said that it was only your fault !
I said if everybody could have their nat open, we would have a lot less problems online!
In 2017 you NEED to open your nat if you want to reduce your issues and have a more stable connection.

hydroshubong
03-05-2017, 08:00 AM
Go on the forums of all your games, check what they ask to do when you have some troubles with your connection... PORT FORWARD!

LucienSanguin
03-05-2017, 10:40 AM
This is getting ridiculous. There are some times where I can stay in a lobby for several games and others, where everything goes wrong.
Just now I had the following: 2 games in a lobby, then too few players, back to mainmenu. Searching again, "error: group full", searching again, "error: some random connection issue", searching again, joining game, "Processing"-overlay-glitch, restart game, join new session, going well for 5-10mins, then "error: connection to Ubi-Server", back to establishing connection with ubisoft servers, which failed followed by me, angrily closing the game.
Before anyone says something: My NAT is open and shining green within the game.
This is especially infuriating, since this weekend they decided to apologize for the connection-issues and decided to create an event "COMPLETE PvP-Dominion matches". The apologetic free 3-day boost does not really help anyone, if they cannot complete matches!
Apologizing for something is a nice gesture, but it does not really help, if the problem is not fixed along with it.
So please, Ubisoft, fix those servers and THEN apologize, that is the least one can expect for 60€-game that ALSO includes microtransactions.

SOLG2V
03-05-2017, 11:56 AM
Have been renting this on PS4 since release, sent it back after playing 35hours or so, but had the itch to play it again so put it in my request for next rental, got it On thursday, have played further 15hours and it's just shambles with all the network issues. 3weeks it has been, fun system but when im doing orders and network error with green NAT and fibre optic broadband i dont know what, it's very annoying.

Sending disc back for my next rental, I'm done waiting on this game to be patched to a playable level. Then by the time you end up fixing it everyone would have forgotten about this game all because you want to use bad netcode and cheap out with no dedi servers.

hydroshubong
03-05-2017, 12:26 PM
this is not true. moderate NAT is completely sufficient. Itīs also impossible for everyone to get an open NAT. And with this system, you donīt even know where the problem lies. You have no chances of finding out which part doesnīt work right for For Honor.

Everyone can get a green NAT, if you don't know how, it's your problem...

calebk585
03-05-2017, 12:55 PM
I'm waiting and waiting, then 9/10 games don't work. This game was not cheap and I can't play it.

I want my money back

RatedChaotic
03-05-2017, 02:16 PM

Because thats the standard troubleshooting procedure. In all my years of gaming, not once in any game have I had to change any settings on my router. Its on their end it always has been. I have a green nat, good connection, and still get dropped out of 50% of 4v4 games. Not 1v1 or 2v2 just the 4v4. So ya genius its definately on my end lol.

JonYurBz
03-05-2017, 03:55 PM
[/B]

Because thats the standard troubleshooting procedure. In all my years of gaming, not once in any game have I had to change any settings on my router. Its on their end it always has been. I have a green nat, good connection, and still get dropped out of 50% of 4v4 games. Not 1v1 or 2v2 just the 4v4. So ya genius its definately on my end lol.

This NAT thing is an ubi specialty. I had to do the port forwarding for RB6 and that didn't work so hot so then did the dmz and it is as good as it will get. It's open but we all know of rb6 online problems...Had to do same port crap on For Honor as well. Have the green NAT but still both games have online issues still. Not as bad as before but still. NO other games from any company have I had to mess with router setting other than Ubisoft online games. And I play many games on both PC and PS4. This is on Ubisoft to figure out there online coding or structure so we don't have to mess with our routers to play an online game proper. How many people don't have access to router or even know/allowed to mess with router. This is all on Ubisoft not us. But they and the defenders of Ubisofts online methods will have you think otherwise. If your going to make fun online games,work on making a better online infrastructure and probs stop being cheap with this azure virtual servers that are crap for rb6. Also p2p isn't a big fan of any 4v4 mode in FH if they haven't caught on to that. Probs our fault tho.

Verdican85
03-05-2017, 04:34 PM
I have standard green NAT , dident even have to mess with router settings ( but i did hear from friends they needed too given they have other net proivdor ) , so that would make me unsure if blameing only ubisoft for NAt types would be the way to go tbf.

Even with green NAT i still get the odd connection lost but from where i'm sitting it feels rare nowdays ,defo not happening on a daily basis ( Rep 7 so i do play actively )
On release and beta i had it happen more often too but seems like they managed to fix a very large portion of the issue

Crimsonuk
03-05-2017, 05:29 PM
what a ********. Tell me how?

no dont listen to him not every one can get green nat not all routers support it they should be not all will allow you to open up some of the areas u need to

JOHN19812017
03-05-2017, 05:50 PM
i think i finish 10% of which 5% is laggy as hell thats with a open(green) nat

xXl Plan B lXx
03-05-2017, 06:15 PM
Games Attempted

Games Completed

Games Disconnected

Matchmaking Error

Percentage Completed
24%

Game
Date
Status
Link

27-Feb-2017
DC
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27625582

27-Feb-2017
DC
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27625583

27-Feb-2017
DC
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27625586

27-Feb-2017
DC
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27625587

27-Feb-2017
DC
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27625588

27-Feb-2017
DC
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27625589

27-Feb-2017
DC
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27625590

27-Feb-2017
DC
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27625592

27-Feb-2017
DC
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27625593

27-Feb-2017
DC
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27625595

28-Feb-2017
DC
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27642871

28-Feb-2017
DC
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27642985

28-Feb-2017
DC
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27642986

28-Feb-2017
DC
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27625593

28-Feb-2017
DC

28-Feb-2017
DC

28-Feb-2017
DC
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27643181

28-Feb-2017
DC
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27643526

28-Feb-2017
C

28-Feb-2017
C

1-Mar-2017
DC
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/125723913

1-Mar-2017
C
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/125723913

1-Mar-2017
DC

1-Mar-2017
DC

2-Mar-2017
DC
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27736537

2-Mar-2017
C

2-Mar-2017
DC
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27739101

2-Mar-2017
DC
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27777561

2-Mar-2017
DC
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27778916

2-Mar-2017
MM
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27778917 (http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27778917)

2-Mar-2017
C

2-Mar-2017
C

2-Mar-2017
C

3-Mar-2017
MM
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27803036

3-Mar-2017
MM
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27803039

3-Mar-2017
DC
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27803640

3-Mar-2017
C
Score was 800-200 when I was put into the game

3-Mar-2017
C

3-Mar-2017
DC
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27804255

3-Mar-2017
C

3-Mar-2017
MM
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27804255

3-Mar-2017
DC
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27804462

3-Mar-2017
MM

3-Mar-2017
MM
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27804464

3-Mar-2017
C
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXl%20Plan%20B%20lXx/video/27804464

mammakamelen
03-05-2017, 06:52 PM
This game is unfortunately loosing players at a high rate, which furthers the problems with p2p. I think For Honor will die out soon. A cool combat system, but everything else pretty much lacks quality. Ive tried to contact ubisoft support, but still no word on my ticket after a week, not the first generic "Hello and welcome, we are sorry and are working blablabla" answer either.

They should add a option to get a refund if you have not played it as much.

Raeyek
03-05-2017, 07:17 PM
I mainly play the 4 vs 4 dom,skirm,and elimination modes. I find that i can get 5 or so games in doing pvp till i have a problem. Against the AI i can get 10-15 games in before i have an issue. so i have been spending more time there.

Tranquil66
03-05-2017, 07:35 PM

the difference is their country, orr network connection. some in europe will conetct to other server like some of usa, or difference betwin pc ps4 or xbox can do the same

elfulano1978
03-05-2017, 07:46 PM
Normally I am a pretty patient guy when it comes to games but this really is ****ed up!

I just tried after the new patch was released in hopes it might have become better but **** me, it hasnt!

I tried Elemination (PvP) and got kicked out. Tired duel because this was the one competition which worked a little at least but got kicked out.

WHAT DID I PAY ALL THE MONEY FOR IF I CANT PLAY THE GAME????????????????

Its sad that this really makes me angry!

Oh and the generous give-away of champion-status and double steel for network errors last weekend; well, what should I say????????

Edit: I didnt even answer the question :D

Well, maybe I have finished 15% of all games started. NOT MORE! I herewith allow Ubisoft to publicly disclose the recorded files of finished and disconnected games of my account.

LunarMammal369
03-07-2017, 04:54 AM
This is my experience with PS4. On days when I get really bad lag or disconnection, I will go to to the network settings of my PS4 and check the Internet connection and i will discover that the connection speed can be as low as 3.6 mps for download even though I have a 200mbps Internet subscription. I will then force the PS4 to setup the Internet connection again til I get a connection speed of 100+ mbps.

I will then be able to play with no or little lag and or disconnection.

Nomir2016
03-07-2017, 06:21 AM
Yeah, so many games get crashed by random errors and disconnects, today I was in 5 dominon matches in row that was interupted by errors, two very close to end. No orders complete, no xp, no steel, nothing, just frustration from errors and restarting game. Just vasted time, it was not even fun to play, because the game was constantly synchronazing someting and interupted. My net connection is very good. Sometimes I wonder myself where I am finding energy to continue playing after so many errors. Dominion and deadmatch needs dedicated servers asap.

Because all of that I expect to see this: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1595938-I-expect-to-see-compensation-like-this

untchable704
03-07-2017, 06:39 AM
Damn y'all really disconnect that much? Knock on wood but I play on xbox1 with bad internet on wifi, like 120 latency, and get disconnected like once every 20 games. Usually when I assume the host leaves. Now trying to parry is a different story lol.