PDA

View Full Version : Is anything being done /w these connection issues?

Parabolic5
03-03-2017, 03:55 AM
To start of I would like to say you guys at ubisoft have created a fantastic game I love playing it and think it has a lot of potential. I can understand playing a game this soon after launch one would expect to experience the usual bugs and server issues, but the state of the game atm is full of too much frustration and hardly any fun because literally 70% of the games I join I d/c or one of my party members d/c. This isn't just an issue experienced by a select few people but nearly the hole community and it's just ruining this game and creating a toxic community. No sticky threads have been made about accepting the state of the p2p server system and if anything is being done to fix it. I'm seeing people saying their posts have been deleted trying to bring up the same issues I'm blabbering on about so it's kinda seeming to a lot of people you have accepted this games a mess thrown ya head in the sand and just pretend this all isn't happening, happy we have bought the game, end goal achieved. All I'm really asking for is some sorta notification of some sort if you guys are doing something to fix this p2p mess or if I should just save myself the trouble and be done with this game.

fuoco666
03-03-2017, 04:11 AM
i get disconnected a lot after the stupid patch on PC.

Blackball8
03-03-2017, 04:30 AM
I have an order to play 8 brawls with a friend. We completed 4 and got disconnected in 5. We had to beat bots in 2 of them because our opponents were dropped from the game. In my opinion, connectivity seems important in an online game..................

Mia.Nora
03-03-2017, 05:12 AM
Connectivity has to be fixed as foremost priority; because before it is fixed simply put there is no game when you constantly get connection errors.

I have no issue company prefering P2P over dedicated server,as long as they make it work. Right now game does not work. As simple as that.

PS: before any smart *** comes and tells me to get a better connection 200mbps fibre connection.

Parabolic5
03-04-2017, 12:36 AM
Wake up Saturday morning, make my coffee and sit down to play some for honor before I gotta go into town and get stuff done, see there is a dominion event happening yay cool. 2nd coffee in, 8 dominion games entered only 1 I actually was able to finish with out disconnecting. Frustrating