PDA

View Full Version : Crash on loading screen on random rounds (pc)

AstoIfo-
03-02-2017, 11:52 PM
This problem happens on any gamemode, on random rounds. Every map is the same, when playing i will get a round or 2 in (sometimes this happens on the first round), i get to the point where i can choose my operator and we all load past that but when we actually get the loading screen into the round my game freezes and crashes, sometimes it will close itself and allow me to send a crash report other times I have to close it via task manager. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice now as well as starting it as admin which neither have helped. This all started when Operation Velvet released and the new uplay overlay came out (don't know if these have anything to do with it or not). Any fixes or ideas on what to try would be awesome.

rileys348
03-03-2017, 06:03 AM
I've been having the same exact issue. Tried reinstalling, looking at drivers, all of the settings, everything. It happens randomly for any gamemode. I've had it happen 3 rounds in a row of a game before. I don't know if because i'm playing on a laptop with multiple graphics cards it would mess it up at all. But it only started happening after velvet shell came out:mad:

iva8194
03-03-2017, 07:11 AM
Just disabling Xbox DVR in Windows ( if you're using Window 10)

rileys348
03-03-2017, 09:43 PM
I disabled the Xbox DVR as well as the NVIDIA recording program that Geforce uses and I am still having the crashes like I did before. I'm really not sure what the problem is, I've tried changing settings on my NVIDIA control panel and everything. I don't know what else to do.

AstoIfo-
03-03-2017, 10:38 PM
Just disabling Xbox DVR in Windows ( if you're using Window 10)

I've had a problem in the past with that and have since had Xbox DVR turned off. Geforce is usually on but when turning that off the problem still occurs.

UbiNellemose
03-04-2017, 04:50 AM
Try running the game in a clean boot state and seeing if the crash continues, this can help narrow our focus of what's causing the issue for you.

How to: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows