PDA

View Full Version : once again entire team afk (ps4)

brochacho78
03-02-2017, 06:44 PM
I cant get a game in, every game i que is rubberband dancers in the spawn, i reported cheating on all of them 3 times, i give up right now until something is done.

Exaffect
03-02-2017, 06:46 PM
I cant get a game in, every game i que is rubberband dancers in the spawn, i reported cheating on all of them 3 times, i give up right now until something is done.

This behavior is always increased when pay to win, cheese, and bad sportsmanship is present. It's not going away.

brochacho78
03-02-2017, 06:49 PM
This behavior is always increased when pay to win, cheese, and bad sportsmanship is present. It's not going away.

welp back to offline sports games than. sorry ubi you screwed up again

AveImperator85
03-02-2017, 06:50 PM

There is nothing pay-to-win in this game, but cheese and bad sportsmanship exists in any kind of PvP game. That doesn't mean this kind of behavior shouldn't be punished.

awolcz
03-02-2017, 06:55 PM
I have limited playing of For Honor mainly because of this. I'm seeing more and more AFK rubber band players. I reported one more than a week ago, seems like he was not punished at all and he is still AFKing today. So I gave up. Seems like Ubisoft is silently allowing this and I started to be tired of this lack of justice. Hard to play For Honor when even developer has no guts to punish cheaters, exploiters and those ruining game of us fair players. So what is honor for when these idiots are basically laughing directly in your face and developers are turning their heads away.

Exaffect
03-02-2017, 06:57 PM
That doesn't mean this kind of behavior shouldn't be punished.

I didn't imply that. Learn some reading comprehension.