PDA

View Full Version : Make full team group matchmaking separate

Cro0kers
03-02-2017, 06:05 PM
Simple, you get grouped with a bunch of people; against a clan that are on chat, fully grouped.

Make them queue with people grouped too, they will wait longuer ? Their problem, every game matchmaking does it, do it to please because getting unfairly stomped is pretty unfun.

Valtaya
03-02-2017, 06:09 PM
we got this in any pvp game where you can form a party
lol
dota
dota 2
smite
heroes of nevareth? (whatever the name)
warthunder
and here

you think anything will change? full groups will have a realy realy hard time finding a match, if someting like that happens. how about you make 3 friends as well and group wit them.

xXl Plan B lXx
03-02-2017, 06:12 PM
So if I understand your point here. People who are organized and have a full group should have to wait longer and only play with others who are in a full group, because it's unfair to you to play against 4 people who talk.

Stop. You're crying about something that doesn't need changed. Play the game. Change lobbies. Stop trying to screw the player base because you got wrecked. It's poor form.

Simple, you get grouped with a bunch of people; against a clan that are on chat, fully grouped.

Make them queue with people grouped too, they will wait longuer ? Their problem, every game matchmaking does it, do it to please because getting unfairly stomped is pretty unfun.

Cro0kers
03-02-2017, 06:17 PM
Omg i guess I opened some serious wound here. It's called fairfight pretty much....but yeah.

People who are organized and have a full group should have to wait longer and only play with others who are in a full group, because it's unfair to you to play against 4 people who talk.

Yeah i'm glad you understand..., because it is indeed unfair to play against 4 people that just play on their own. It's called fairfight.

Kemorand
03-02-2017, 06:27 PM
+1 for OP, should be separate queue. It's be better for people outside of teams and for premades as well, since they'd face also organized opponents.
For now, just do like I do, report them for griefing since there are no options for it yet and it fit the definition pretty good.

Exaffect
03-02-2017, 06:30 PM
They should simply add a solo player queue. Teams of 2s and 3s should have some level of coordination to help the battle, even against 4 player teams.

AveImperator85
03-02-2017, 06:33 PM
Here's a game play for you, OP

Step 1: Stop being a salty little *****
Step 2: Make some friends (see Step 1 first, or this step is harder)
Step 3: Get on voice chat
Step 4: Work together

Egads, look at that! I've solved your problem.

Exaffect
03-02-2017, 06:35 PM
Here's a game play for you, OP

Step 1: Stop being a salty little *****
Step 2: Make some friends (see Step 1 first, or this step is harder)
Step 3: Get on voice chat
Step 4: Work together

Egads, look at that! I've solved your problem.

No, you've taken his post far too personally like a triggered snowflake and acted like a *****.

xXl Plan B lXx
03-02-2017, 06:37 PM
You clearly don't understand the concept of fighting. There is no such thing as a fair fight. That's called boxing.

Omg i guess I opened some serious wound here. It's called fairfight pretty much....but yeah.

Again you're misinterpreting the facts. You're not going against 4 people by yourself. You were granted by the matchmaking fairy 3 more people to fight by your side. That's about as fair as you're going to get. 4 People on your team. 4 People on their team. Get over it and quit crying. If you really don't like the way matchmaking is done, I'd recommend finding 3 friends and playing together rather than trying to change the entire queuing system because you're losing a game.

Yeah i'm glad you understand..., because it is indeed unfair to play against 4 people that just play on their own. It's called fairfight.

AveImperator85
03-02-2017, 06:37 PM
No, you've taken his post far too personally like a triggered snowflake and acted like a *****.

You're the one crying because you don't have any friends. This has been a whining complaint in literally every PvP game since the dawn of online gaming. Grow up and deal with it. Yeah, it's tough fighting against pre-mades, but you only get better by facing people better than you. Now granted, there's not much you can do if they just roll around as a 4-man gank squad, but that hardly requires a pre-made to do.

tl;dr
No, go away.

Kemorand
03-02-2017, 06:38 PM
You seem to be missing the point.
The goal is not to force everyone into premades, otherwise Ubi wouldn't let anyone play solo, which of course it not the case. Therefore, it's a legitimate form of play, just like premade is.

By separating queues, you'd allow solo to be enjoying their solo queues and the chaos/laissez faire attitude it brings and you'd allow premades to face properly organized opposition. The only reason a premade wouldn't want to be separate is to grief solo players "for the win".

Cro0kers
03-02-2017, 06:39 PM
You clearly don't understand the concept of fighting. There is no such thing as a fair fight. That's called boxing.

Again you're misinterpreting the facts. You're not going against 4 people by yourself. You were granted by the matchmaking fairy 3 more people to fight by your side. That's about as fair as you're going to get. 4 People on your team. 4 People on their team. Get over it and quit crying. If you really don't like the way matchmaking is done, I'd recommend finding 3 friends and playing together rather than trying to change the entire queuing system because you're losing a game.

I could say to you that you clearly don't understand the concept of fair matchmaking either.

Call of duty has p2p and they match people grouped with people equally grouped. Why For honor won't do the same ? Fairfight...fairfight.

Exaffect
03-02-2017, 06:42 PM
You're the one crying because you don't have any friends.

You're so triggered you can't even see that I'm not the OP.

AveImperator85
03-02-2017, 06:46 PM
If/When they ever implement Ranked play, then, and ONLY then, should Ubi implement separate queues. Solo-queue and 4-man premades.

For casual play? No, because all that's going to do is divide the playerbase up even more than it already is between the TEN different game mode queues we already have. You really want to drive that up to 20? It'll take forever to find games.

Cro0kers
03-02-2017, 06:50 PM
divide the playerbase.

Not good enough clearly. Sorry.

xXl Plan B lXx
03-02-2017, 07:02 PM
Matchmaking is fair. You have 4 people on your team. I have 4 people on my team. How those 4 people got into the match is irrelevant. If they came in as a group. So be it. If they came in as 8 singles. So be it. Fair matchmaking implies that because they came in as a group that they have an advantage over you. Being able to communicate via VOIP isn't an advantage that the matchmaking system should be considering. It's that simple.

I could say to you that you clearly don't understand the concept of fair matchmaking either.

No they don't. I've played Call of Duty for almost 7 years now and they DO NOT have a group match making component. Our clan is constantly going against randoms when we have a group of 6, so please stop trying to strengthen your argument with made up and unsubstantiated claims.

Call of duty has p2p and they match people grouped with people equally grouped. Why For honor won't do the same ? Fairfight...fairfight.

Cro0kers
03-02-2017, 07:06 PM
Matchmaking is fair. You have 4 people on your team. I have 4 people on my team. How those 4 people got into the match is irrelevant. If they came in as a group. So be it. If they came in as 8 singles. So be it. Fair matchmaking implies that because they came in as a group that they have an advantage over you. Being able to communicate via VOIP isn't an advantage that the matchmaking system should be considering. It's that simple.

No they don't. I've played Call of Duty for almost 7 years now and they DO NOT have a group match making component. Our clan is constantly going against randoms when we have a group of 6, so please stop trying to strengthen your argument with made up and unsubstantiated claims.

Have to admit never played cod much. But i'm sure they do!

Even if they don't it is by far NO EXCUSE to follow that ****ty path.

You are on the other side anyway it's like politics...why would you agree to have to wait long to have a match balanced where you can just stomp people with your clan right? ... sorry but on a long term clans will all what will be left and you will have to wait long anyway. All other people that play alone to chill will move on something else. And this game won't do much profit for the year for Ubi and will be seen as a fail sadly.

Exaffect
03-02-2017, 07:08 PM
You're not going to get any sensible answer, op. People who queue in 4s WANT to fight pugs because it's easy. They realize communication brings a massive advantage but don't actually want to compete with other 4 man groups. People will defend their own easy solutions.

A solo queue would help a lot of players or you can do what I do -- mostly brawl and duel.

xXl Plan B lXx
03-02-2017, 07:56 PM
Does anyone actually understand statistics? People make these posts and I seriously just wonder if they've ever actually considered the math associated with it.

Assumptions:
100,000 players online
All players are split into 10% increments for matchmaking.
Matchmaking is done in a 10%, 50%, 100% breakdown.
The entire populous is looking for a game all at the exact same time
13% play Duel
13% play Brawl
20% play Elimination
25% play Skirmish
30% play Dominion

18% of all players are in a party of 4
23% of all players are in a party of 3
28% of all players are in a party of 2
33% of all players are in a party of 1

Duel queuing will not be affected by this change. There will be 12,500 players in the pool to pull from. This means that any player entering a Duel will be unaffected by total numbers but with strict matchmaking there will be 1,250 players world-wide that you're being matched with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for you to Duel. You would be matched with 1250 players, if no match was found that met your latency requirement the pool would increase to 6,250, and then to the full 12,500.

Brawl queuing will be slightly affected by this change. There will still be the 12,500 players in the pool but by implementing a queue for 2 player groups who are partied up and single players you would split the queue in half. This means that any player entering a Brawl will only be able to pull from the pool of 6250 players world-wide that you're being match with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for you to Brawl. You would be matched with 625 players, if no match was found that met your latency requirement the pool would increase to 3,125, and then to the full 6250.

Elimination queuing will be acutely affected by this change. Since Elimination is a 4 player lobby, you would see a significant drop off in players available based on the size of your party.

Single Player Elimination would have a pool of 6,500 from which to match make a single player with. This means that any player entering a Elimination will only be able to pull from the pool of 6,500 players world-wide that you're being matched with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for your Elimination . You would be matched with 650 players, if no match was found that met your latency / skill requirement the pool would increase to 3,250, and then to the full 6,500.

Two Player Grouped Elimination would have a pool of 5,500 from which to match make a single player with. This means that any player entering a Elimination will only be able to pull from the pool of 5,500 players world-wide that you're being matched with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for your Elimination. You would be matched with 550 players, if no match was found that met your latency / skill requirement the pool would increase to 2,750, and then to the full 5,500.

Three Player Grouped Elimination would have a pool of 4,500 from which to match make a single player with. This means that any player entering a Elimination will only be able to pull from the pool of 4,500 players world-wide that you're being matched with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for your Elimination. You would be matched with 450 players, if no match was found that met your latency / skill requirement the pool would increase to 2,250, and then to the full 4,500.

Four Player Grouped Elimination would have a pool of 3,500 from which to match make a single player with. This means that any player entering a Elimination will only be able to pull from the pool of 3,500 players world-wide that you're being matched with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for your Elimination. You would be matched with 350 players, if no match was found that met your latency / skill requirement the pool would increase to 1,750, and then to the full 3,500.

Skirmish queuing will be acutely affected by this change. Since Skirmish is a 4 player lobby, you would see a significant drop off in players available based on the size of your party.

Single Player Skirmish would have a pool of 8,125 from which to match make a single player with. This means that any player entering a Skirmish will only be able to pull from the pool of 8,125 players world-wide that you're being matched with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for your Skirmish. You would be matched with 813 players, if no match was found that met your latency / skill requirement the pool would increase to 4,062, and then to the full 8,125.

Two Player Grouped Skirmish would have a pool of 6,875 from which to match make a single player with. This means that any player entering a Skirmish will only be able to pull from the pool of 6,875 players world-wide that you're being matched with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for your Skirmish. You would be matched with 680 players, if no match was found that met your latency / skill requirement the pool would increase to 3,348, and then to the full 6,875.

Three Player Grouped Skirmish would have a pool of 5,625 from which to match make a single player with. This means that any player entering a Skirmish will only be able to pull from the pool of 5,625 players world-wide that you're being matched with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for your Skirmish. You would be matched with 563 players, if no match was found that met your latency / skill requirement the pool would increase to 2813, and then to the full 5,625.

Four Player Grouped Skirmish would have a pool of 4,375 from which to match make a single player with. This means that any player entering a Skirmish will only be able to pull from the pool of 4,375 players world-wide that you're being matched with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for your Skirmish. You would be matched with 438 players, if no match was found that met your latency / skill requirement the pool would increase to 2188, and then to the full 4,375.

Dominionqueuing will be acutely affected by this change. Since Dominionis a 4 player lobby, you would see a significant drop off in players available based on the size of your party.

Single Player Dominionwould have a pool of 9,750 from which to match make a single player with. This means that any player entering a Dominionwill only be able to pull from the pool of 9,750 players world-wide that you're being matched with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for your Dominion. You would be matched with 975 players, if no match was found that met your latency / skill requirement the pool would increase to 4,875, and then to the full 9,750.

Two Player Grouped Dominionwould have a pool of 8,250 from which to match make a single player with. This means that any player entering a Dominionwill only be able to pull from the pool of 8,250 players world-wide that you're being matched with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for your Dominion. You would be matched with 825 players, if no match was found that met your latency / skill requirement the pool would increase to 4,125, and then to the full 8,250.

Three Player Grouped Dominionwould have a pool of 6,750 from which to match make a single player with. This means that any player entering a Dominionwill only be able to pull from the pool of 6,750 players world-wide that you're being matched with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for your Dominion. You would be matched with 675 players, if no match was found that met your latency / skill requirement the pool would increase to 3,375, and then to the full 6,750.

Four Player Grouped Dominionwould have a pool of 5,250 from which to match make a single player with. This means that any player entering a Dominionwill only be able to pull from the pool of 5,250 players world-wide that you're being matched with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for your Dominion. You would be matched with 525 players, if no match was found that met your latency / skill requirement the pool would increase to 2625, and then to the full 5,250.

You think new players and players who aren't able to get balanced matches now are unhappy, wait until your entire lobby size is possibly reduced by as much as 83% and you're playing against Reputation 12 guys with 108 gear scores every match as a beginner because you didn't want to play in a lobby with people who weren't in the same size party as you.

The logic here is flawed, poorly constructed and poorly thought out. It's a selfish grab to just ensure that you get a matchup that allows you to "be competitive."

You seem to be missing the point.
The goal is not to force everyone into premades, otherwise Ubi wouldn't let anyone play solo, which of course it not the case. Therefore, it's a legitimate form of play, just like premade is.

By separating queues, you'd allow solo to be enjoying their solo queues and the chaos/laissez faire attitude it brings and you'd allow premades to face properly organized opposition. The only reason a premade wouldn't want to be separate is to grief solo players "for the win".

xXl Plan B lXx
03-02-2017, 07:58 PM
First you say they do, then when I say they don't you say well I don't play it but I know they do. Please enlighten us with your vast knowledge of a game that you do not play and how that matchmaking system of a game you don't play is done. []sarcasm off[]

Have to admit never played cod much. But i'm sure they do! Even if they don't it is by far NO EXCUSE to follow that ****ty path.

Nope. It's not like politics. It's math. See my previous post.

You are on the other side anyway it's like politics...why would you agree to have to wait long to have a match balanced where you can just stomp people with your clan right? ... sorry but on a long term clans will all what will be left and you will have to wait long anyway. All other people that play alone to chill will move on something else. And this game won't do much profit for the year for Ubi and will be seen as a fail sadly.

Exaffect
03-02-2017, 07:59 PM
Does anyone actually understand statistics? People make these posts and I seriously just wonder if they've ever actually considered the math associated with it.

Assumptions:
100,000 players online
All players are split into 10% increments for matchmaking.
Matchmaking is done in a 10%, 50%, 100% breakdown.
The entire populous is looking for a game all at the exact same time
13% play Duel
13% play Brawl
20% play Elimination
25% play Skirmish
30% play Dominion

18% of all players are in a party of 4
23% of all players are in a party of 3
28% of all players are in a party of 2
33% of all players are in a party of 1

Duel queuing will not be affected by this change. There will be 12,500 players in the pool to pull from. This means that any player entering a Duel will be unaffected by total numbers but with strict matchmaking there will be 1,250 players world-wide that you're being matched with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for you to Duel. You would be matched with 1250 players, if no match was found that met your latency requirement the pool would increase to 6,250, and then to the full 12,500.

Brawl queuing will be slightly affected by this change. There will still be the 12,500 players in the pool but by implementing a queue for 2 player groups who are partied up and single players you would split the queue in half. This means that any player entering a Brawl will only be able to pull from the pool of 6250 players world-wide that you're being match with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for you to Brawl. You would be matched with 625 players, if no match was found that met your latency requirement the pool would increase to 3,125, and then to the full 6250.

Elimination queuing will be acutely affected by this change. Since Elimination is a 4 player lobby, you would see a significant drop off in players available based on the size of your party.

Single Player Elimination would have a pool of 6,500 from which to match make a single player with. This means that any player entering a Elimination will only be able to pull from the pool of 6,500 players world-wide that you're being matched with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for your Elimination. You would be matched with 650 players, if no match was found that met your latency / skill requirement the pool would increase to 3,250, and then to the full 6,500.

Two Player Grouped Elimination would have a pool of 5,500 from which to match make a single player with. This means that any player entering a Elimination will only be able to pull from the pool of 5,500 players world-wide that you're being matched with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for your Elimination. You would be matched with 550 players, if no match was found that met your latency / skill requirement the pool would increase to 2,750, and then to the full 5,500.

Three Player Grouped Elimination would have a pool of 4,500 from which to match make a single player with. This means that any player entering a Elimination will only be able to pull from the pool of 4,500 players world-wide that you're being matched with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for your Elimination. You would be matched with 450 players, if no match was found that met your latency / skill requirement the pool would increase to 2,250, and then to the full 4,500.

Four Player Grouped Elimination would have a pool of 3,500 from which to match make a single player with. This means that any player entering a Elimination will only be able to pull from the pool of 3,500 players world-wide that you're being matched with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for your Elimination. You would be matched with 350 players, if no match was found that met your latency / skill requirement the pool would increase to 1,750, and then to the full 3,500.
Skirmish queuing will be acutely affected by this change. Since Skirmish is a 4 player lobby, you would see a significant drop off in players available based on the size of your party.

Single Player Skirmish would have a pool of 8,125 from which to match make a single player with. This means that any player entering a Skirmish will only be able to pull from the pool of 8,125 players world-wide that you're being matched with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for your Skirmish. You would be matched with 813 players, if no match was found that met your latency / skill requirement the pool would increase to 4,062, and then to the full 8,125.

Two Player Grouped Skirmish would have a pool of 6,875 from which to match make a single player with. This means that any player entering a Skirmish will only be able to pull from the pool of 6,875 players world-wide that you're being matched with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for your Skirmish. You would be matched with 680 players, if no match was found that met your latency / skill requirement the pool would increase to 3,348, and then to the full 6,875.

Three Player Grouped Skirmish would have a pool of 5,625 from which to match make a single player with. This means that any player entering a Skirmish will only be able to pull from the pool of 5,625 players world-wide that you're being matched with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for your Skirmish. You would be matched with 563 players, if no match was found that met your latency / skill requirement the pool would increase to 2813, and then to the full 5,625.

Four Player Grouped Skirmish would have a pool of 4,375 from which to match make a single player with. This means that any player entering a Skirmish will only be able to pull from the pool of 4,375 players world-wide that you're being matched with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for your Skirmish. You would be matched with 438 players, if no match was found that met your latency / skill requirement the pool would increase to 2188, and then to the full 4,375.

Dominionqueuing will be acutely affected by this change. Since Dominionis a 4 player lobby, you would see a significant drop off in players available based on the size of your party.

Single Player Dominionwould have a pool of 9,750 from which to match make a single player with. This means that any player entering a Dominionwill only be able to pull from the pool of 9,750 players world-wide that you're being matched with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for your Dominion. You would be matched with 975 players, if no match was found that met your latency / skill requirement the pool would increase to 4,875, and then to the full 9,750.

Two Player Grouped Dominionwould have a pool of 8,250 from which to match make a single player with. This means that any player entering a Dominionwill only be able to pull from the pool of 8,250 players world-wide that you're being matched with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for your Dominion. You would be matched with 825 players, if no match was found that met your latency / skill requirement the pool would increase to 4,125, and then to the full 8,250.

Three Player Grouped Dominionwould have a pool of 6,750 from which to match make a single player with. This means that any player entering a Dominionwill only be able to pull from the pool of 6,750 players world-wide that you're being matched with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for your Dominion. You would be matched with 675 players, if no match was found that met your latency / skill requirement the pool would increase to 3,375, and then to the full 6,750.

Four Player Grouped Dominionwould have a pool of 5,250 from which to match make a single player with. This means that any player entering a Dominionwill only be able to pull from the pool of 5,250 players world-wide that you're being matched with in an effort to provide an equivalent partner for your Dominion. You would be matched with 525 players, if no match was found that met your latency / skill requirement the pool would increase to 2625, and then to the full 5,250.

You think new players and players who aren't able to get balanced matches now are unhappy, wait until your entire lobby size is possibly reduced by as much as 83% and you're playing against Reputation 12 guys with 108 gear scores every match as a beginner because you didn't want to play in a lobby with people who weren't in the same size party as you.

The logic here is flawed, poorly constructed and poorly thought out. It's a selfish grab to just ensure that you get a matchup that allows you to "be competitive."

You literally made no point. Congratulations. That takes a real skill when posting a wall of text.

xXl Plan B lXx
03-02-2017, 08:02 PM
You're either illiterate or purposefully being dense. Either way. Troll along.

You literally made no point. Congratulations. That takes a real skill when posting a wall of text.

Exaffect
03-02-2017, 08:06 PM
You're either illiterate or purposefully being dense. Either way. Troll along.

This just in, an idiot believes in his own mental gymnastics. You say nothing useful on these forums but write so much.

Kemorand
03-02-2017, 08:28 PM
Think you missed the rabbit in that hat you pulled all this out of and are being obtuse.

A simple "respect group status for matchmaking" toggle in the options would be enough across all modes. If you don't care or it's off peak hours and whatnot, leave off and face anyone. If you do, put it on and face solos if solo, groups (any size, who cares, it's the intent that counts, organized play) if grouped (and leader of course). No need to over complicated things...

m1y4gi
03-02-2017, 08:34 PM
What you want @OP is a better matchmaking, but since there is simply NO matchmaking, it's useless to point....Ubisoft failed this @100%. You want matchmaking? Wait for For Honor 2...

Cro0kers
03-02-2017, 09:52 PM
It is politics to me and not maths as because politics to me are the agreement to never find an agreement. Which my party and yours will never find as we both have 'undisputed' arguments.

Issue is we (my party) might win, as we are the casual team, and the biggest on every games, hence the salty debate on games being too casual, but if you want to sell and make numbers you have to focus on the biggest group, and so far the biggest group is biased. I will avoid color use!

But thanks for your post, I read it, it makes sense, but still it is unfair for my party, and unfair for yours as you play against people that are not equally prepared to fight against you. Period, undisputable.

S8Canadian
03-02-2017, 10:00 PM
I am old. I don't have many friends who play games, but what I have found in this game to be very useful is the "LOOKING FOR GROUP" in the game hub. Have you considered this? I agree that the Balance of getting stomped or stomping people with a full group such that it's 1300 or so to less then 300 is rough. It happens in every game and those games are NOT fun for either side if they were honest. The match making system "should" help route it out base on the rank I would think though.

Anyway - what I've found is that by using the looking for group feature on xboxlive - I can hook up with mic only - adults - faction of choice - champion status - prestige min. I normally don't have to wait more then 20 minutes or so to get a group for a day or so.

I hope that helps.

xXl Plan B lXx
03-02-2017, 11:30 PM
About 90% of my games are played solo.

It is politics to me and not maths as because politics to me are the agreement to never find an agreement. Which my party and yours will never find as we both have 'undisputed' arguments.

Issue is we (my party) might win, as we are the casual team, and the biggest on every games, hence the salty debate on games being too casual, but if you want to sell and make numbers you have to focus on the biggest group, and so far the biggest group is biased. I will avoid color use!

But thanks for your post, I read it, it makes sense, but still it is unfair for my party, and unfair for yours as you play against people that are not equally prepared to fight against you. Period, undisputable.

fariic
03-03-2017, 12:05 AM
I play against premades a lot; I never have a problem. I have not lost to a premade yet.

There's no reason to limit the amount of people you can be matched against.

I am the guy that carries your teams. Based on your stats (313 K to 231 D) you are not the guy carrying your team.

I should be complaining about having to carry you in every match.

The_B0G_
03-03-2017, 01:05 AM
Sounds like most people who disagree with this idea like stomping other players who aren't as coordinated because they aren't playing with 4 friends in a party. There's really no other reason to not want this. Making 4 people only group against 4 others isn't the answer though, it would take too long to matchmake, you have to meet in the middle. If you are solo, you should join a solo queue. Any groups, 2's, 3's, 4's, all get thrown in together.