PDA

View Full Version : We need Dev answers.

Huldrych-ZX
03-02-2017, 03:58 PM
Ubisoft, let's be utterly frank now... you ****ed it up (Harsh words, but no offense intended). You guys know that (we hope), us, the community, knows that, everyone knows that. Where exactly devs went wrong is, for some people, debatable yet the common factor pointed out on several forums and critique videos seems to be online matchmaking, online stability and gear stats.

People are leaving the game, something many speculate you guys at Ubisoft know with the removal of the count of player in the Social menu, many already got their refunds for their digital copies, etc etc because of matchmaking, errors, "PK OP OH MAH GOSH NERFFFFF CUS I C4NT GIT GUD" and other childish rants etc etc.

Now, for the rest of us, that remain here for reasons we cannot entirely fathom, give us at least answer on what's going on.
Several people are reporting issues that go from black screens, CTDs, strict/yellow NAT after the server outage or 1.03 patch, sound not working, impossibility of joining certain if not all multiplayer modes, amongst those I can remember [If anyone points something else out bellow I'll add it here]

With the absolute incompetence of your client support system, many of us, I included, just want to know if Ubisoft has atleast acknoledged this issues, if you are working on it rather than focusing on releasing new content by the 3 months deadline, if you even know what's going on or even plan to fix it in the comming weeks (and by saying "weeks" I'm being generous with time considering the current state of the game).

Please, answer to us, as silence is being interpreted, with all due right, as obliviousness.

XxHunterHxX
03-02-2017, 04:00 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1595796-Can-this-game-ghet-any-more-broken-then-it-already-is-YES-IT-CAN-!

no they dont care

Grimmyke
03-02-2017, 04:44 PM
They're too busy laughing all the way to the bank and thinking about the next expensive toy they're going to buy themselves with our money.

One giant mess of an overpriced game without any info coming our way. I'm a patient and understanding fellow, but Ubisoft is just taking the piss right now.

DethOriginal
03-02-2017, 05:23 PM
There has to be an answer Ubi. Something. I love this game, but it is broken. Yes you already have all my money. I spent the 100$ so I dont have any real bargaining power, but for christs sake give us some reason to hope you care at least a little about your player base.