PDA

View Full Version : Fastest way to grind Prestige?

Hannibalurg
03-02-2017, 02:45 PM
So the game has been out a few weeks now, any thoughts about what gamemode yields the most exp? AKA best way to farm for Prestiges?

x LethalNoodle
03-02-2017, 02:51 PM
Dominion in my opinion. Just make sure you go for the win. That means plant your *** on a zone you captured and boost that zone. Then hope that your team doesn't suck and either grabs one of the other two points with just the three of them.

ArchangelREON
03-02-2017, 03:15 PM
overall just so you dont take the chance of having a long drawn out game get you and 3 buddies to grind AI dominion and have 1 on each point and 2 in mid killing minions and the AIs. you get a rep every 3-5 hours

Munktor
03-02-2017, 03:19 PM
overall just so you dont take the chance of having a long drawn out game get you and 3 buddies to grind AI dominion and have 1 on each point and 2 in mid killing minions and the AIs. you get a rep every 3-5 hours

You also lose your soul and have to live with the knowledge that you spent an obscene # of hours killing AI so you could cheese players with revenge gear =)

isthil89
03-02-2017, 03:47 PM
Dominion against AI just AFK rubber band

SethUnleashed
03-02-2017, 03:52 PM
Dom AI is probably the fastest if you
A) have a pre-made group that knows what they are doing
B) have a random group that dont zerg in the middle of nowhere
C) dont have AFK-leechers.

i was able to finish dom-ai matches in under 3min 30secs with a decent group

ArchangelREON
03-02-2017, 04:51 PM
You also lose your soul and have to live with the knowledge that you spent an obscene # of hours killing AI so you could cheese players with revenge gear =)

you right but thats the point right? cheese with revenge thats what the cool people do

xXl Plan B lXx
03-02-2017, 05:13 PM
For me personally, the disconnections are a massive deterrent from playing online. I've been working with support now for the better part of 4 days trying to decipher what is going on with my disconnections. The issues that I don't think people are talking about enough that really drive the AI as a better method.

Champion Status isn't in game time. It's hard coded in 24 hour increments that are ticking away whether you're in a game or not. When you're at work, hat timer is counting down. When you're in a game and get kicked out, hat timer is counting down. When you're sleeping, that timer is counting down.
I cannot stand to be in a game all the way to the point that the one team is breaking and then get kicked. That's 10 minutes I'm not getting back in play time, and 10 minutes in Champion Status that just got wasted because I got zero experience and zero rewards

Basically, for me the AI thing sucks because it's boring but at least I get to find a way to keep up with the Jones' so to speak. Every minute of a game I lose is valuable play time and Champion Status to me and I'd rather guarantee that I get it rather than doing the lottery version of completing a game.

brochacho78
03-02-2017, 05:47 PM
yup iv given up on dominion pvp i only play against ai, but being prestige 5 the ai isnt bad. The problem now is groups of afk cheezers

Vanraalte89
03-02-2017, 06:13 PM
you get a decent amount of xp for completing orders as well

Sky-Sweeper
03-02-2017, 06:17 PM
Dominion against AI just AFK rubber band

You're the problem for people who actually want to play the game...