PDA

View Full Version : Can this game ghet any more broken then it already is ? YES IT CAN !

XxHunterHxX
03-02-2017, 02:31 PM
Since the patch 1.03 is out, I play on PC and crash happens more ofter. Almost every 3-4 matches (doesn't matter what mode I'm playing), the game crashed wih frozen black screen. I had to end the process with Windows Task Manager then restart the game

i keep gheting lag,i ghet black screens,my game freezez and i cant even finish it and so on and so on....why do you always do this to your games ? can you lunch ONE god dam game that is not a broken mess ? can you ubisoft ? can you atlest respond to the people posting on this forum ? do you give a **** about what we post ??? i got burned with watch dogs and i didnt buy watch dogs 2 never will unles its like 10 euros i got burned with ac unity NEVER gona buy ac games unles they ir 10 euros or less got burned with the division and now with this game im thinking of canceling my preorder i wasted 100 euros on this game and i even wanted to buy the 100 euros steel pack coz at first i was thinking this game is great but each day is more of a broken mess

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/84844897396163929/7728A1197D18152E16774BE48885410D547DF2B9/

yoonex
03-02-2017, 03:13 PM
Feelsbadman , but this is ubisoft , they give a sh** about their community , they-re just keeping releasing broken games and fixing then in 1-2 years when there is 3 ppl and a dog playing the game.

Xynrex
03-02-2017, 03:26 PM
Have the same issues whole day.

This game goes downhill really fast.

This was my ubisoft game after a very long time and guess what - no more.

XxHunterHxX
03-02-2017, 03:54 PM
What pisses me the most is that ubisoft dosent even replay to us or take our comments and sugestions we ir just wasting our time and money on a pice of **** game nothing works evrithing is broken and im tired of this wild lands will be the last game im buying from ubisoft at full price and that is only coz im willing to take a risk atlest i know i have a wide map to play in not like this game focused on multyplayer with no servers full of bugs no optimization pay 2 win and dont tell me its not pay 2 win coz you can pay for the boxes and upgrade your gear and then pretty much 1 shot people that dont have maxed out gear at gear score 42 on pice keepr i 1 shot most people that dont have gs atlest the same as me 40+ people with no prestige HA they ir like flys in my game i just 1 shot them ! this game should of ben a free to play with micro transactions not 100 euros + micro transcactions and a bonus xp crap thing that ticks away when your no in the ****ing game people have jobs,family etc i payed a extra 40 euros for thje season pass so i can ghet the xp boost that i cant ****ing use coz the game wont let me play or so on and so on **** your game **** you ubisoft and i hope you will go bankrupt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxKEpbQU6-8

look at the part where he talks about stats ! it starts at 21:00

Nomir2016
03-02-2017, 04:58 PM
I have same issue. This game is ****ing joke. Its even worse after patch!!!

Munktor
03-02-2017, 05:01 PM
What pisses me the most is that ubisoft dosent even replay to us or take our comments and sugestions we ir just wasting our time and money on a pice of **** game nothing works evrithing is broken and im tired of this wild lands will be the last game im buying from ubisoft at full price and that is only coz im willing to take a risk atlest i know i have a wide map to play in not like this game focused on multyplayer with no servers full of bugs no optimization pay 2 win and dont tell me its not pay 2 win coz you can pay for the boxes and upgrade your gear and then pretty much 1 shot people that dont have maxed out gear at gear score 42 on pice keepr i 1 shot most people that dont have gs atlest the same as me 40+ people with no prestige HA they ir like flys in my game i just 1 shot them ! this game should of ben a free to play with micro transactions not 100 euros + micro transcactions and a bonus xp crap thing that ticks away when your no in the ****ing game people have jobs,family etc i payed a extra 40 euros for thje season pass so i can ghet the xp boost that i cant ****ing use coz the game wont let me play or so on and so on **** your game **** you ubisoft and i hope you will go bankrupt

You seem a bit triggered.

FINSullivan
03-02-2017, 05:05 PM
What an surprise ubisoft can't even make a P2P game to work.
My friend has no problems logging in but i do.

RatedChaotic
03-02-2017, 05:12 PM

Sorry, but I am one that doesnt take advice from bad players. They had some good points. I'll give them that. But the gameplay they were showing of themselves just showed me they were terrible at the game. Why should I listen to gamers or even believe what they are saying when they are horrible at the game? Look at some of their game play. Missing easy blocks, attacking the air numerous times, and you want me to believe they know what they are talking about? Not this guy. I will make up my own mind.

XxHunterHxX
03-02-2017, 05:14 PM
Sorry, but I am one that doesnt take advice from bad players. They had some good points. But the gameplay they were showing of themselves just showed me they were terrible at the game. Why should I listen to gamers or even believe what they are saying when they are horrible at the game? Look at some of their game play. Missing easy blocks, attacking the air numerous times, and you want me to believe they know what they are talking about? Not this guy. I will make up my own mind.

Man i said look at the part where they talk about GEAR SCORE AND STATS IT STARTS AT 21:00 evirthing alse in the video is crap i know but the part about stats is true !

Thanapetus
03-02-2017, 05:36 PM

Twitch and Youtube reviewers and commentators are generally the most toxic dishonest furry loving cartoon fetish momotards on the planet. ****bags like Joe, Totalbiscuit are pretentious aholes that seriously need to be bludgeoned to death.

RatedChaotic
03-02-2017, 05:42 PM
Yes that was one of the good points that they stated. Yes more than likely it is true but....

Maybe if he wouldve went into more detail of the other stats and other builds instead of....."Look at my build and my set up my character is OP. This is ********". I might have took them more seriously.

VValdheim
03-02-2017, 11:05 PM
@OP:
Same problems and completely agree with you!
I wanted to give em a chance and got slaped in the face for my naivety :mad:

Butterfreek
03-02-2017, 11:10 PM
I cant even connect, if I try to logoin it says that For honor servers are not available at this time.

I don't mind (ALTHOUGH ID PREFER IT WORKS) if the servers are down...
but....

I'd love to know it is on UBI side and not me, otherwise I feel like I am having some network issue/conflict(and I have all my ports forwarded...anything beyond that is out of my realm of networking knowledge..)

Bob__Gnarly
03-02-2017, 11:36 PM
Ran into the connection failed issue yesterday and have been having other connection issues since the patch as well.

It is definitely on Ubi's end, the patch broke more than it fixed.

rtgds
05-04-2017, 10:33 PM
Since the patch 1.03 is out, I play on PC and crash happens more ofter. Almost every 3-4 matches (doesn't matter what mode I'm playing), the game crashed wih frozen black screen. I had to end the process with Windows Task Manager then restart the game

i keep gheting lag,i ghet black screens,my game freezez and i cant even finish it and so on and so on....why do you always do this to your games ? can you lunch ONE god dam game that is not a broken mess ? can you ubisoft ? can you atlest respond to the people posting on this forum ? do you give a **** about what we post ??? i got burned with watch dogs and i didnt buy watch dogs 2 never will unles its like 10 euros i got burned with ac unity NEVER gona buy ac games unles they ir 10 euros or less got burned with the division and now with this game im thinking of canceling my preorder i wasted 100 euros on this game and i even wanted to buy the 100 euros steel pack coz at first i was thinking this game is great but each day is more of a broken mess

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/84844897396163929/7728A1197D18152E16774BE48885410D547DF2B9/

They should be band from making games, I understand bro

rtgds
05-04-2017, 10:51 PM
Ok i have had it with Ubisoft!!!! This isnt a message for you to fix your games or nerf the **** of out it!!!, but a message saying **** you and your ****ty tactics of handling a situation when it comes to balancing out gaming.
I mean I have never seen a gaming company nerf the **** out of games like you do. YOu destory the game!!!!! its always the same ****, just you like you guys did with division. Thas y I stopped playing that game.
I think you should be Band from making games, Im tired of wasting my money on a good game only to have you nerf it every 1-3 months. ITs Stupid!!!, Dumb!!! stop!!!... you lost me on Division now since this dumb ****ing update on for honor where you nerf the **** of the revenge mode (now my level 7 characrter built up is plain and can easliy taken out by a level 1 character, so y the **** would I even build up my character.

Instead of ****ing nerfing the **** out of characters/modes try something called counterbalancing where u create some type of counter (still based on character level)to the mode or move that soooo powerful that you have ***** *** gamers who dont want to work to build their characters complain that its ****ing unfair!!!!!!!
For honor is **** now!!!!!
Im buying no more games from Ubisoft and yes next time you see me post it will be boycotting your games "asking gamers not to purchase your ********"!!!!!!!!!!!