PDA

View Full Version : What faction are YOU!

Cyriccube
03-02-2017, 01:31 PM
So...I've been wondering this for a while. Just what faction are you guys playing on? Since Ubi won't release any demographics I'd like to see at least what the forum active majority is. Please don't trash talk factions here this is merely for info gathering purposes.

MacCait
03-02-2017, 02:22 PM
Does it even matter? The faction war is a joke. I was expecting the type of 3 faction war in Elder Scrolls. This just doesn't work. Were all on each others team

Cyriccube
03-02-2017, 02:25 PM
Does it even matter? The faction war is a joke. I was expecting the type of 3 faction war in Elder Scrolls. This just doesn't work. Were all on each others team

I agree, but even still. It'd be nice to see who lies where.

Cyriccube
03-02-2017, 03:21 PM
Bump to continue poll.

KotoKuraken
03-02-2017, 03:27 PM
This is quite the small sample. I was thrown off by the bigger number of knights, but then I saw only around 30 people have done the poll. Unless we get at least 100 players, the results won't be even remotely accurate.

I have heard that the Vikings are the biggest faction, but I can't confirm that because of course the information is not available to us officially.

Valtaya
03-02-2017, 03:28 PM
poll not going to be accurate

Cyriccube
03-02-2017, 03:33 PM
poll not going to be accurate

Of course its not going to be completely accurate and I don't expect it to be. A lot of the player base doesn't even care to look on the forums and only a portion of those on the forums will answer to this at that. I'm just trying to get a good feel of those who are on the forums.