PDA

View Full Version : Please add Gear Stats:On mode for Duels and Brawls.

XNafariousx
03-02-2017, 04:35 AM
Not asking for off mode to be removed. Just add it for people who want to use the gear they worked for against other people who worked for there gear as well. I built my character a certain way and have gotten very accustom to it. Without my gear I have to completely change play style from how I use him in every other game mode in the game. I just don't play duel and brawl game modes because of this unless I have to cause a contract. I would very much like to enjoy these game modes (duel and brawls)as elimination type modes are my favorite modes in the game but as it stands without an option to fight other geared people, I dont. Also please add a 3v3 elimination mode. I don't understand why they don't have this as a game mode as myself and I'm sure many many other people are often in 3 person party's.

Bench10Shugokis
03-02-2017, 03:40 PM
God forbid that you have to adapt. People using revenge by defense/injury gear is already busting up and essentially ruining 4v4s as is, we don't need the same trash in something that's supposed to be judged by skill and knowledge alone. If anything, maybe as a weekend event, so it doesn't split up the community even further.

e.Ryzekanzler
03-02-2017, 03:54 PM
Dumbest suggestion I have ever read. Do you know how many people are NOT playing 4 v 4 just because of the gear?

We dont want that the mod we love is getting destroyed by such an idiot thing.

Getting better is your option to have fun at Duel/Brawl, not just playing much.

CarnivalLaw
03-02-2017, 05:31 PM
No. Just adapt. Duel and Brawl should have ZERO pay-to-win potential.