PDA

View Full Version : Servers

xxSNEAKELLAMAxx
03-02-2017, 03:58 AM
Dear Ubisoft,

Your servers are still absolute DOG ****. Every other match I get kicked instantly for connection error. No other game gives me this problem.

You better pray that Wildlands doesn't have this problem, or I'm gonna write you such a nasty letter, it'll make your mother piss in her grave.

Ok, that last part was sarcasm, but please fix your servers. How long has it been since launch? Pathetic.

Love,
Disgruntled Gay Virgin

fuoco666
03-02-2017, 04:35 AM
Dear Ubisoft,

Your servers are still absolute DOG ****. Every other match I get kicked instantly for connection error. No other game gives me this problem.

You better pray that Wildlands doesn't have this problem, or I'm gonna write you such a nasty letter, it'll make your mother piss in her grave.

Ok, that last part was sarcasm, but please fix your servers. How long has it been since launch? Pathetic.

Love,
Disgruntled Gay Virgin

Same here. It happens a lot after the fricking patch.

Sarutahik0
03-02-2017, 04:41 AM
Dear Ubisoft,

Love,
Disgruntled Gay Virgin

I have 7 games in a row with error connections everytime during or just before the game ends. Ubisoft if you are looking at this post what i really don t think they care about but this is not normal I have lost more than 2 hours trying to play a game that i Paid and i did nothing because not even possible to play on it... Thanks a lot Ubisoft for that amazing thing your game is awesome but the support on that connections problems sucks... I think i will play other games from companies that has servers for their players and it s with a big sadness because the game i love it but is not enjoyable enjoyable anymore and I think it s the case for big part of your community.