PDA

View Full Version : Your ****ty servers are down again.

Cyriccube
03-02-2017, 01:29 AM
Congratulations Ubisoft, you make an amazing game overall, but give it the worst imbalances and connection service I've seen in a god damn while. Not to mention you have had ALL THE ****ING TIME IN THE WORLD to test this **** yet you obviously didn't listen to anyone during your beta tests. Great job Ubisoft...please hand this game over to blizzard or rockstar or anyone else with a ****ing clue.

TheMalakith
03-02-2017, 01:30 AM
Lol, was litterally 1 kill removed from ending the game and it crahes. It's real fun completing your orders with the constant ******** this game has to offer.

Thel..
03-02-2017, 01:34 AM
Congratulations Ubisoft, you make an amazing game overall, but give it the worst imbalances and connection service I've seen in a god damn while. Not to mention you have had ALL THE ****ING TIME IN THE WORLD to test this **** yet you obviously didn't listen to anyone during your beta tests. Great job Ubisoft...please hand this game over to blizzard or rockstar or anyone else with a ****ing clue.

I agree with everything you said except Blizzard. Wut?

Cyriccube
03-02-2017, 01:35 AM
I agree with everything you said except Blizzard. Wut?

Blizzard servers might take a while to get matchmaking set, but at least it doesn't crumble apart when it does get set.

Frostynuggman84
03-02-2017, 01:48 AM
Yeah, this is getting too repetitive.