PDA

View Full Version : Any one still upset about the PK nerf

Sofun2me
03-02-2017, 12:33 AM
Almost any character can now kill me with 2 hits. The pk was meant for speed and dodging as we cant hold any gard for more than a second so kiss maybe winning against 2 opponents goodby. also when I dodge back it dosen't help that a shugoki can move faster, stun me and kill me before I can move.Literally 2 hits and no opportunity to move at all. Also my attacks don't interrupt theirs so when i attack they hit one butten that lands before I can come out of my attack. One more thing the lawbringer, I can lunge and attack them from the side"or behind" and they still hit me with that move where they use the polearm to propel you back wards.

P.S. I only play a pk so forgive me about the lack of terminology.

Sauronbaine
03-02-2017, 12:36 AM
If you are failing agins a shugoki as a PK, your doing it wrong. You have an unblockable light attack that follows up from another light. That immediatly destorys his armor and staggers him.

ArlianDeBias
03-02-2017, 01:31 AM
If you are failing agins a shugoki as a PK, your doing it wrong. You have an unblockable light attack that follows up from another light. That immediatly destorys his armor and staggers him.

This is correct. Peacekeeper is a direct counter to Shugoki. The best thing to do against a Shugoki player is light attack them repeatedly.

Although Peacekeeper doesn't have an unblockable attack, you might be thinking of another character.

PackingMoney
03-02-2017, 01:32 AM
This is correct. Peacekeeper is a direct counter to Shugoki. The best thing to do against a Shugoki player is light attack them repeatedly.

Although Peacekeeper doesn't have an unblockable attack, you might be thinking of another character.

It isn't actually an unblockable, but the 2nd light in a combo isn't actually blockable.

Sauronbaine
03-02-2017, 02:57 AM

Orochis top light attack is also a counter. hahaha