PDA

View Full Version : is there a definitive answer how matchmaking is calculated?

chanpion13
03-01-2017, 10:58 PM
still can't seem to figure it out. is it win/loss, level, gear score? thanks in advance.

SF_JHawk373
03-01-2017, 11:29 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1571773-Q-amp-A-on-For-Honor-s-Online-System

SF_JHawk373
03-01-2017, 11:42 PM
basically yep lol. I don't think I have ever been matched with players at my skill level. It's about a 50/50 split that you will be over matched or under matched.

Bob__Gnarly
03-02-2017, 01:51 AM
it looks for 7 other player and matches you. Thatīs about it.

This.

It's a rare treat to be put in a match where everyone is around the same level. It's pretty obvious by now that all matchmaking does is find available players of any level/skill and throw them into a match. It doesn't even balance the teams so they're at least even.

SerArthur-Dayne
03-02-2017, 02:03 AM
Its actually an intuative system that calculates your K/D ratio, factors in your gear score, measures how well you work as a team, finds only the best ping players and players who wont lose connection, certainly makes sure youll never be matched 1v4 and detects when youve been on a losing streak in order to drop you into a lower tier for one game....

It takes this system... Rolls it up into a fat joint and smokes it, then forgets to find you a match for 36 mins in a row and pulls an error code out of a hat because its too stoned to understand what its doing and forgot where it lives. I think....

Thanapetus
03-02-2017, 02:08 AM
Its actually an intuative system that calculates your K/D ratio, factors in your gear score, measures how well you work as a team, finds only the best ping players and players who wont lose connection, certainly makes sure youll never be matched 1v4 and detects when youve been on a losing streak in order to drop you into a lower tier for one game....

It takes this system... Rolls it up into a fat joint and smokes it, then forgets to find you a match for 36 mins in a row and pulls an error code out of a hat because its too stoned to understand what its doing and forgot where it lives. I think....

This is the best answer I have seen on this forum
Good Job sir.

Bob__Gnarly
03-02-2017, 02:12 AM

Haha post of the day

Lionardudu
03-02-2017, 02:44 AM
the problem are players that play a lvl 1 warden when they have a renow 13 PK and spam bad Matchmaking

The game dont know what hero you will play ... ur lvl is the sum of all lvl of all heroes so if you play all the heroes to lvl 10 you will put in queue as a prestige 6