PDA

View Full Version : Quitters, attack speed and you..

Potato_6
03-01-2017, 10:38 PM
Can we get some sort of massive penalty for people who quit in PvP. Ubi would have to rise to the occasion since 50% of PvP matches end in some sort of error.

I've been trying to pvp with a conq w/o much success. My light is so much slower than most of the other characters. It also appears that I recover from GB slower than others. I.E i gb them and they can block, they gb me and I stand there like an idiot getting my head smashed. Is all this part of the intended mechanics and why i see so many "fast" chars in pvp? Granted im not that good but there seems a vast difference in inherent abilities.

thanks.

Exaffect
03-01-2017, 10:44 PM
Can we get some sort of massive penalty for people who quit in PvP. Ubi would have to rise to the occasion since 50% of PvP matches end in some sort of error.

I've been trying to pvp with a conq w/o much success. My light is so much slower than most of the other characters. It also appears that I recover from GB slower than others. I.E i gb them and they can block, they gb me and I stand there like an idiot getting my head smashed. Is all this part of the intended mechanics and why i see so many "fast" chars in pvp? Granted im not that good but there seems a vast difference in inherent abilities.

thanks.

Speed is one of the few reliable counters to conqueror. I don't think letting them hit faster would be a good idea. Same with tightening their gb. Again, gb is the other way you can punish a conqueror. Beyond that they can punish nearly any class. Easy parries. Bashes. Infinite light atrack, etc.

Mediocre offense. Great defense. That's the conqueror.

Potato_6
03-01-2017, 10:48 PM
Oh i don't doubt they are good, or that I'm not good. But how get around the gb issue? If I don't counter it I rarely get a block in afterwards. Hitting faster isn't really what I was looking for. Played a few games where a beserker, orochi, and warden all would just run up, gb, hack and slash, rinse repeat. I would try to counter by dodging, but it also seems some characters have attacks that track through dodge.

I'm really not complaining just trying to figure it out. I mained a LB for awhile but wanted a new challenge. I can deal with slow attacks. I just cant control the fight as well against fast players with the conq.

Thanks