PDA

View Full Version : Constant support ticket errors?

pitbullfan76
03-01-2017, 10:30 PM
Every time I have tried to submit a support ticket for my missing gold edition items I receive an error message and am told to try again later.
In hopes that someone is actually monitoring these forums I am going to place my gamer tag in this thread and hope that this issue will finally be resolved. I urge anyone else who has purchased either the gold or deluxe editions to also put their gamer tag here if they have had the same issues.

Xbox one gamertag: XL PITBULL76 LX

beerlizard1996
03-05-2017, 04:38 PM
Every time I have tried to submit a support ticket for my missing gold edition items I receive an error message and am told to try again later.
In hopes that someone is actually monitoring these forums I am going to place my gamer tag in this thread and hope that this issue will finally be resolved. I urge anyone else who has purchased either the gold or deluxe editions to also put their gamer tag here if they have had the same issues.

Xbox one gamertag: XL PITBULL76 LX

You're not the only one having problems with this game, there's a few thousand of us who can't even play the game it's self.
And ubisoft response to it all?
It's our fault.
Either our modems don't have the right ports open or our Xbox's cache needs reset, even if it doesn't work, again, it's our problem.