XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 06:24 AM
nt = No Text

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 06:31 AM
oops. wheres it gone.

game just seems to be sluggish.

i pull stick back and loops take forever

Maybe this is the way it's suppose to be, but it just seem wrong.

no other sim's i play have this problem.

does anyone else have this problem.

or did i inherit a bad patch.

have to play in 2x just for it to seem right.

all planes seem this way i thought when i first played it was just a certian few. like the k-4

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 06:50 AM
One interesting question..

How can a "I don't know..." be followed by "...I think it's wrong.."?

How can you have a distinctive standard on "right" or "wrong", without knowing about it? Shouldn't at least their be a 'reason' follwing it - in order for it to qualify as a "reasonable doubt"?

Or, if you have posted this with an intent for questioning, shouldn't there be a background for us to examine? What kind of speeds? In what plane? In what situation? Film? Movie? Screenshot? Anything?

Anyhow, as the question stands, No, I don't have that problem. The 47 rolls too slow, but otherwise, all other planes including the 47, are handling well in elevator authority.

Please consider that now, high speed influences some planes more than others. The 109 gets a bit slow in response over 550km/h, and so do the Lavochkas.

-----------
Due to pressure from the moderators, the sig returns to..

"It's the machine, not the man." - Materialist, and proud of it!

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 07:05 AM
well let see. have been playing IL-2 FB for awhile now. and there was no problem before patch and now there is.

what speed all speeds. what plane all planes. I take the second one back cause I haven't flown all planes yet,but lets just say most of the planes.

I used to get blackouts and now they're there but it take alot longer to get to them. At high speed. from 500khm to 600khm or higher.

It's just an observation is all.

All I'm asking is does anyone else find it to be this way also.

I used to do a loop fairly easy and now the plane just seen to take longer to do the same thing.

maybe they modeled stick pressure differently this time. To take into account the pressure it would take for a human to pull on the stick at high speed. I know i read that somewhere.

I guess I'll just have to get used to it or start messing with the input for the joystick to see if I can improve it.

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 08:18 AM
Yes, this is one of the first things I noticed post patch. I was flying the MiG-3 and was shocked how little elevator authority there was. I never read of any complaints about over powerfull elevators before the patch so I'm suprised that this has been changed. Makes it even harder to out manoeuvre the AI now.

I'd never join a club that would have ME as a member!!.