PDA

View Full Version : Lawbringer protected revive not functional

Cr45hMunK3h
03-01-2017, 09:07 PM
The lawbringer's default third feat is "Protected Revive", which does nothing. Normal revives already fill characters to full health, the feat adds no extra health or shield to revived characters' health bar. Additionally, there is no "protection". The feat is not described in any way, but it has no protection from hits, which all do full damage and knockback, stopping the revive, no protection from gb or throws, and does not let you guard in any direction while reviving. Skill is either useless or broken. Fix immediately or replace it with something that functions.

Thaladar
03-02-2017, 12:04 AM
The lawbringer's default third feat is "Protected Revive", which does nothing. Normal revives already fill characters to full health, the feat adds no extra health or shield to revived characters' health bar. Additionally, there is no "protection". The feat is not described in any way, but it has no protection from hits, which all do full damage and knockback, stopping the revive, no protection from gb or throws, and does not let you guard in any direction while reviving. Skill is either useless or broken. Fix immediately or replace it with something that functions.

I was wondering myself what exactly this feat did. I saw on Reddit that the skills is actually bugged, giving your opponent full shield and health instead of your revived teammate. I really hope the Dev team is looking into this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/5vtxbp/protected_revive_is_brokenbugged/

Felis_Menari
03-02-2017, 12:14 AM
Well, that's good to know. Many bugs, such wow!