PDA

View Full Version : AFK Exploiters, Bad MM and the worst connectivity EVER !

KoreanNoodles
03-01-2017, 07:41 PM
Hello Ubisoft,
I dont know if you know about AFK Exploiters? Cause Youtube is full of Videos how to exploit and do a lot of work to **** a lot of guys up who want to PLAY !!!! Not to exploit dump standing with a fixed controller in a corner of the map go sleeping.

Why you cant do a mm just only for the hero lvl? You prevent to let complete newbs go down by far more experienced players who already know how to block and parry and other stuff. Yes but if you are complete new to a class you have to handle tons of more then "only" block parry and Guardbreak. Much higher Gear makes it absolutely impossible to grind up in a FUN way. Well i hear some guys already say:"then go play PVE" and what happens through all that? Exploiters come up standing around afk till they are prestige 3 and get the gear what they need.

Well..... for days now this game is only a big pile of ****... cause if you play ANYONE will leave and crash the game. Or the game just crash itself dont even know why.
THAT MAKES IT WORTH FOR MOST PEOPLE TO USE THE EXPLOITS ! or.... whats not even good for you. Leave the game and the game will die.
Give us deticated servers and it will end and you wont lose community members cause your p2p Thing is absolute ****!

I Hope you will react on the already existing really HUGE CONS!
Perma Bann for AFK Exploiters who post their stuff on Youtube would the one of the best thing you can do! THX in advance.

o0 DaGnOmE 0o
03-01-2017, 07:44 PM
Level and gear do not necessarily show a players true skill, just how long they have played that one character. As contradictory as that sounds a lot of players these days will level off at a certain skill, this is why I think matchmaking off stats is a better method that going based off player reputation or gear stats. You can argue it all you want but the reality is skill always beats gear in the end.

Valfrekr
03-01-2017, 07:48 PM
While I hope Ubi decides to ban these *******es, there is a work around if you want to play domination/skirmish/elimination without having to worry about this. If you go into the settings of whichever match you want to jump into, deactivate matchmaking, you'll be teamed with AI bots and can still get credit for the orders you're doing.

Tristan_Silures
03-02-2017, 11:59 PM
They need to be permanently banned, it's game breaking for anyone trying to play the game.