PDA

View Full Version : **** this joke of a game where people can easily kick others / if host dc game is ove

Crytsch
03-01-2017, 07:08 PM
wont play again until this crap is fixed

RatedChaotic
03-01-2017, 07:10 PM
I'm glad the AI hasnt figured it out yet. lol

Beneathar
03-01-2017, 07:11 PM
Have you ever played this Game?

I dont think so, as the host cant kick anyone and a leaving host just results in a few seconds of resynchronisation (there is actually not really a host, its not a P2P system as we know it from WC3 and others)

And would you mind to tell me how to kick other people? With some kind of lagswitch or what? Honestly this is the first time i hear about that.

Anubis9
03-01-2017, 07:12 PM
Have you ever played this Game?

I dont think so, as the host cant kick anyone and a leaving host just results in a few seconds of resynchronisation (there is actually not really a host, its not a P2P system as we know it from WC3 and others)

And would you mind to tell me how to kick other people? With some kind of lagswitch or what? Honestly this is the first time i hear about that.

If this is the first time you have heard of that, then dam you aint be gaming long online.

RatedChaotic
03-01-2017, 07:14 PM
There has been posts about certain switches being used to kick players from games. I havent experienced it myself but thats not saying its not possible.