PDA

View Full Version : FH - My last game from Ubisoft

L_uka_
03-01-2017, 06:03 PM
I am done with your company.

disconnection of play during the match (got green NAT)
the possibility of DDoS attacks - P2P (it's happening)
game crashes (freezes)

People who claimed that P2P is nothing, they were right.. Connecting to the game is terrible, replacing people in the game is terrible. For Honor, in my view, has no future - fighting factions useless, decided last day (?)

Story mode --- crap

It is 2017 Ubisoft !! gg

beta looked good, but the final product is terrible, it's a shame.

Prophit618
03-01-2017, 06:31 PM
While i'm not as without hope for the game in the future, I am certainly in agreement about Ubi.
This is the first dedicated MP game I've purchased from Ubisoft, and I will never buy one at launch (at least) again. They are possibly the worst company I've ever had to deal with for connectivity and interface design.

Pope138
03-01-2017, 06:46 PM
While i'm not as without hope for the game in the future, I am certainly in agreement about Ubi.
This is the first dedicated MP game I've purchased from Ubisoft, and I will never buy one at launch (at least) again. They are possibly the worst company I've ever had to deal with for connectivity and interface design.

You know, as a first time Ubi player I completely agree. $60 price tag, microtransactions, season pass--and they can't give us dedicated servers? It's really holding this game back.
It seems as though most complaints about this game would go away if dedicated servers were implemented. Then it would just be gripes about balance and maps--things you expect to see complaints about with any game.

L_uka_
03-01-2017, 06:51 PM
http://imgur.com/a/BUAXX
4x today, in middle of match.

Haaadas
03-01-2017, 07:23 PM
Same here ! Last game from that ******** company Ubisoft. As I said before another good game killed by UBISOFT ! :D

The sad thing is that they took money dont refund for the ******** they sold and keep doing it :) but remember never again ! :)

Haaadas
03-01-2017, 07:25 PM
You know, as a first time Ubi player I completely agree. $60 price tag, microtransactions, season pass--and they can't give us dedicated servers? It's really holding this game back.
It seems as though most complaints about this game would go away if dedicated servers were implemented. Then it would just be gripes about balance and maps--things you expect to see complaints about with any game.

Take 80% of Ubisoft games and u get same **** !

FramboisMan
03-01-2017, 07:31 PM
Don't forget possible micro-management of game-play

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1594028-Shouldn-t-the-Round-End-at-6AM-EST

fariic
03-01-2017, 07:42 PM
"I kept losing, so I quit"

It was nice making you rage in matches.