PDA

View Full Version : Delete the ****ing peacekeeper from this game

DaneW1999
03-01-2017, 06:01 PM
Absolute ****ing joke, delete this ****.

CarnivalLaw
03-01-2017, 06:03 PM
Go buy a new controller and calm the **** down.

ThePollie
03-01-2017, 06:09 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/154/600/533.jpg

Mamosha_
03-01-2017, 06:14 PM
Oh u really want to say that pk is in normal balance???

KiemKiemIsMyBud
03-01-2017, 06:24 PM
So I think we can all agree PK has some bugs to be worked out and their kit all around is a bit strong considering. So lets that a couple examples yeah?

PK has what is it, 9? frames for their animation to change their guard block position, lawbringer, admittedly slow, takes 24 or so.

This makes it so very hard to even try to defend, but fast vs slow, balanced.

Now lets take a bug into account.where a PK, who's zone attack is about 7 frames. A PK can Go from overhead light to zone, using only the zone attack frames, but it shows the indicator for a top heavy instead. Meaning A class like Lawbringer will attempt to block or parry, and fail every time.

Now I know, these aren't the exact numbers but I encourage you to correct me, when all is said and done, a PK vs LB, using this bug, gives a LB ONE FRAME to react. Now lets say we run at 30 frames per second? You have 1/30th of a second to react to this bug which is easily abuseable. Now that isn't fair.

Gray360UK
03-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Someone got owned.

Pope138
03-01-2017, 06:38 PM
No "git gud" yet!?! Wow.

Starcanum
03-01-2017, 06:40 PM
So I think we can all agree PK has some bugs to be worked out and their kit all around is a bit strong considering. So lets that a couple examples yeah?

PK has what is it, 9? frames for their animation to change their guard block position, lawbringer, admittedly slow, takes 24 or so.

Now lets take a bug into account.where a PK, who's zone attack is about 7 frames. A PK can Go from overhead light to zone, using only the zone attack frames, but it shows the indicator for a top heavy instead. Meaning A class like Lawbringer will attempt to block or parry, and fail every time.

Now I know, these aren't the exact numbers but I encourage you to correct me, when all is said and done, a PK vs LB, using this bug, gives a LB ONE FRAME to react. Now lets say we run at 30 frames per second? You have 1/30th of a second to react to this bug which is easily abuseable. Now that isn't fair.

I'll drop the specifics and only comment on the technical part. The frames you're talking about are already counted in 30 fps, a so-called "ONE FRAME" is always 1/30 of a second. It'll just be two frames in 60 fps.

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
03-01-2017, 06:43 PM

Don't forget that in revenge mode, she she can zone attack cancel 20 times over meaning she easily have the most damage in revenge mode with arguably the quickest attack.

Delectable_Sin
03-01-2017, 06:45 PM
As someone who doesn't play the PK at all, I can honestly say, she isn't good at all. Honestly, she's incredibly predictable. Charge-heavy attack down the middle, 2-hit heavy attack combo from mid range, side-step right click as a counter/reposte, then grab and triple stab.

Every PK in the world is identical. And honestly, you never see them outside of the 50% win rate brackets.

The only people that think the PK is OP are the people spamming heavy attacks mindlessly.

SerArthur-Dayne
03-01-2017, 06:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DfcQQ5R.jpg

Exaffect
03-01-2017, 06:48 PM
My only issue with assassins is that a lot of people play them. They are extremely easy against new or average players and if you're having an off day they can easily take you down.

But I'm not sure they need a nerf. I almost always know why I die to them. Speed is king in this game and that's partially why they're powerful. They should buff the other aspects of the game and see how it balances to their speed if anything.

Beneathar
03-01-2017, 06:51 PM
Oh u really want to say that pk is in normal balance???

I say that too.

Peacekeeper is easy to beat as long as you learn to adapt to them.

I really get annoyed by those "nerf this, nerf that" threads when people simply got beaten by a better player.

Warden beats me - OP! MUST BE NERFED!
Orochi beats me - OP! MUST BE NERFED!
Peacekeeper beats me - OP! MUST BE NERFED!
Warlord beats me - OP! MUST BE NERFED!

Really that **** has to stop. What really needs to be deleted is players who call for nerfs (or even deleting classes...) of classes they have problems to deal with.

I, on my end, have serious Problems beating Berserkers. And I dont mind, as i know, theyre not OP, theyre just fine and i need to train more to adapt to them.

I also have Problems against Valkyries, as they have shown up so little before the patch and i simply dont know how to adapt to them.

But this is my fault, not the Games fault. The Class Balancing is really, really good in this Game.

I dont see any class superior over the others. I just see some design choices i dont like (like the shugoki grab)

So please do us all a favor and delete the Game or train more to learn how to beat Peacekeepers. Its not that hard to learn.

This Game doesnt deserve to be demolished by players calling for nerfs and forcing Ubi to destroy the Balance.

Exaffect
03-01-2017, 06:56 PM
Although it's always entertaining watching pks swarm to come defend their class. "You just need to adapt, bro."

Delectable_Sin
03-01-2017, 06:57 PM
Assassins aren't even played at the 80% + win rate - match making range. Seriously, you never see assassins there. The crowd that spams heavy attacks loses to assassins, and that's about it. Assassins are the easiest class in the game to counter.

Delectable_Sin
03-01-2017, 06:58 PM
Although it's always entertaining watching pks swarm to come defend their class. "You just need to adapt, bro."

I'm level 4 with PK, so I never play her. I'm just being realistic. Assassins in general just wreck noobs, and get stomped by the big 4 in this game.

PackingMoney
03-01-2017, 07:04 PM
As someone who doesn't play the PK at all, I can honestly say, she isn't good at all. Honestly, she's incredibly predictable. Charge-heavy attack down the middle, 2-hit heavy attack combo from mid range, side-step right click as a counter/reposte, then grab and triple stab.

Every PK in the world is identical. And honestly, you never see them outside of the 50% win rate brackets.

The only people that think the PK is OP are the people spamming heavy attacks mindlessly.

Sorry, but you cannot say whether a class is good or not without you actually trying it for yourself. Every class is predictable, however this changes at high level.

Anubis9
03-01-2017, 07:18 PM
The PK needs a stamina debuff, as I can move around and do cheap hits and win most of the time due to my stamina not dropping

Delectable_Sin
03-01-2017, 07:42 PM
Sorry, but you cannot say whether a class is good or not without you actually trying it for yourself. Every class is predictable, however this changes at high level.

Sorry but you can't actually speak on what is OP when you don't have a high win rate on Duel. Balancing for Dominion only requires nerfing the run speed of the PK, which is what 90% of the forum is complaining about. But balancing for Duel is completely different. When you have a high win rate on Duel, you don't see PK's, you'll see maybe 1 Zerker out of ten games, and you see the Orochi even less.

Assassins suck against the big 4 in 1v1 combat.

The PK needs a stamina debuff, as I can move around and do cheap hits and win most of the time due to my stamina not dropping

See? This is hilarious considering how you can drop a PK on her head (completely drained of stamina) in 3 moves, with a LB. If the PK didn't have such fast run speed and couldn't just disengage and run away when ever she wanted, no one would think she's OP, since everyone complaining about her just plays Dominion and spams heavy attacks non stop.

ghostirq
03-01-2017, 07:47 PM
You need to be deleted from this forums.

Zordrage
03-01-2017, 07:49 PM
trollolo.

also

http://i.imgur.com/09bbKxO.jpg
credits to snow_trees

thats pure win here is a like lol

PackingMoney
03-01-2017, 08:02 PM
Sorry but you can't actually speak on what is OP when you don't have a high win rate on Duel. Balancing for Dominion only requires nerfing the run speed of the PK, which is what 90% of the forum is complaining about. But balancing for Duel is completely different. When you have a high win rate on Duel, you don't see PK's, you'll see maybe 1 Zerker out of ten games, and you see the Orochi even less.

See? This is hilarious considering how you can drop a PK on her head (completely drained of stamina) in 3 moves, with a LB. If the PK didn't have such fast run speed and couldn't just disengage and run away when ever she wanted, no one would think she's OP, since everyone complaining about her just plays Dominion and spams heavy attacks non stop.

Duel is my main mode, and I have high win rate so...

Sauronbaine
03-01-2017, 08:17 PM
I dont play one class as I play a combination of 5-6.

Conq, Valk, Warlord, Warden, Shugoki, Orochi, Kensei, lawbringer.

Its a mess so my winrate/KDA is so messed up xD

but ill list my characters winrates with their KDA>

Conq is a rep 1 level 19: 82% winrate with a 3.21 KDA.

Law: Rep 1 level 5: 75% with a 1.42 KDA

Warden level 4: 62.50 with a 1.40 KDA

Warlord level 9... Im embarassed by this one. 50 winrate and 1.15 KDA

Valk: level 12. 70% winrate 1.29 KDA

Kensei level 12: 74.19% Winrate 2.11 KDA

Shugoki, Rep 1 level 17. 68% winrate 1.69 KDA

Orochi level 7. 50% winrate and .42 KDA.

My best character is my conq which is ironic as I consider him to be trash tier. Mainly playing Valk but im still learning the girl so im not doing great.

Kharneth88
03-01-2017, 08:19 PM
My winrate for the duel modes flucatutes too much... I dont play one class as I play a combination of 5-6.

Conq, Valk, Warlord, Warden, Shugoki, Orochi, Kensei.

Its a mess so my winrate/KDA is so messed up xD

Duel win:loss % and kda ratio is based per class. Each of those classes will have a distinct and unique stat for each of the 3 game modes. Overall win:loss % and kda ratio is not game mode specific.

XORaptor0
03-01-2017, 08:21 PM
I think PK gets away with too much. Maybe slow down her zone attack a bit, and maybe increase every character's stance change speed so PK can't spam light attack to win, but other than that she's not particularly difficult to deal with. Just annoying.

Sauronbaine
03-01-2017, 08:22 PM
Duel win:loss % and kda ratio is based per class. Each of those classes will have a distinct and unique stat for each of the 3 game modes. Overall win:loss % and kda ratio is not game mode specific.

yea I know. I just reeddited my post. xD

Kharneth88
03-01-2017, 08:22 PM
she's not particularly difficult to deal with. Just annoying.

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner.

Icetower
03-01-2017, 08:23 PM
Delete my wife's main character? ARE YOU INSANE?!

Sabre.401
03-01-2017, 08:32 PM
I'm normally not the one complaining about other characters because when I got beaten, I usually try to figure out what I could have done better even if I could threw my controller into the tv sometimes. I'm now rep5 with conquerer and there is no class I cant deal with
Except the pk
I swear to god I learned to fight against every class but pk ... WOW
Rediculous fast attacks combined with unblockable lights which are too fast to parry.
In my opinion there should be patched something. Im not sure what but the pk is the only char feels too strong
My opinion
#hateincoming
#gitgud 👍🏻

RatedChaotic
03-01-2017, 08:41 PM
No "git gud" yet!?! Wow.

I'll do it.

"Git Gud" 💪

Miadous
03-01-2017, 08:44 PM
Have most of you not fought PK's that spam area attack + cancel? And while in revenge mode, that's especially fun. The class itself can be dealt with, yes, but there are some things like that needing fixed.

puzonyyx
03-01-2017, 08:49 PM

What's "big 4"? Warden, Warlord? And 3rd and 4th?

Sauronbaine
03-01-2017, 08:51 PM
So in my opinion about the PK?

Well, first and foremost shes fast. Speed wins fighting games. Thats been a fact for all fighting games. Street fighter, soul caliber, Mortal Kombat. Speed is the number one factor in winning a game.

Second is kit capabilities. If you have a kit that is quite large you have more options. This is why the conq is not going to ever be a good class for a couple reasons. He lacks speed and kit. Double whammy there.

Third is range .Range allows you to poke without getting hit, but this isn't really a big facotr in this game as ranges are different across the board. So we will pull out the two really big ranges. Lawbringer and Nooboshi. Well, Lawbringer has number 2 and 3 but lacks the first one.

Nooboshi has more range than the lawbringer, has a decent kit((That stance dodge is amazing O.O)) while her speed isn't lackluster, its not great. Shes mid speed. She's still played very much so.

So, PK falls with the first and second rule of fighting games. She also brings a immense amount of damage to the game.

PK's light attacks are so fast and do quite a bit of damage that blocking them is already difficult and parrying them is almost impossible. Is her range attack good? No. I dont think her leap is very good. It's easy to block or parry but its her side step and stance changing light attacks that change the game. Then of course you have her grab bleed. Will, for the most part this isn't going to happen very much unless she does her side step into grab attack((Defensive style.)) or parry into grab. This does alot of damage and you can't do much about it except play defensive which with her light attacks the way they are, is extremely difficult to fight against.

So PK is a top tier class imo, which is why alot of people play her((Not the only reason but the rule of any game is that people will gravitate towards what is strong))

SF_JHawk373
03-01-2017, 09:00 PM
Wait...the PK...with a small sword and dagger....can swing faster than someone with a broadsword or poleaxe...???? What were Ubi thinking???

suboptiml
03-01-2017, 09:00 PM
PK bleed still does too much damage.

PackingMoney
03-01-2017, 09:02 PM
What's "big 4"? Warden, Warlord? And 3rd and 4th?

Warden, Warlord, Shugoki and Conq.

puzonyyx
03-01-2017, 09:05 PM
Warden, Warlord, Shugoki and Conq.

Really? I main Conq and I thought it's bottom tier hero. Especially in 1v1/2v2. I'm wrong?

PackingMoney
03-01-2017, 09:09 PM
Really? I main Conq and I thought it's bottom tier hero. Especially in 1v1/2v2. I'm wrong?

These are only the top 4 currently because of turtling,

ParadigmFringe
03-01-2017, 09:10 PM

The only people that think the PK is OP are the people spamming heavy attacks mindlessly. you're playing against garbage players. see, there's a hidden skill rating you don't see based upon your performance. if those tactics are all you're seeing from PKs, then you're on the low end of the skill spectrum. you need to up your game so you're playing against people who use the full kit and know how to be both evasive and effective at the same time.

gsnurr84
03-01-2017, 09:46 PM
I logged on last night to play and logged off soon later. One of several reasons was because I could not stop playing against PKís, who abused certain advantages. My swings could not keep up with their persistent spam of dodging and when I did gain the upper hand they would just run away with no penalty for doing so. Only to be on my back once I picked up another opponent. Often, they would just run circles around the zone while taunting as they knew our hero selection could not keep up the pace. These fights were mind-numbingly boring.

I got off and played Rocket League where competition is far more balanced and I am playing where I feel neither myself or the opponent has an advantage or disadvantage. Itís a true test of who is better. For Honor is a joke for competitive gameplay as of now. It has too many kids and/or man-childís exploiting certain imbalances. PK is by far the only issue. Those that want to argue can, but player statistics show this game is on its way to tanking. I got the division before and now this when it comes to recent Ubisoft games. I can say I wonít be getting Wildlands, which looks great. I just canít trust Ubisoft anymore. Itís seems they are way better at marketing games than making them.

Felis_Menari
03-02-2017, 12:27 AM

Or, perhaps some people think that the PK's chain lights are just a little too fast. You really need the absolute best reflexes to be able to reliably defend against PK light spam.

Danioku
03-02-2017, 12:44 AM
Now lets take a bug into account.where a PK, who's zone attack is about 7 frames. A PK can Go from overhead light to zone, using only the zone attack frames, but it shows the indicator for a top heavy instead.

FIX THIS FKING BUG, CANT HANDLE ANYMORE CHEATERS EXPLOITING THIS !!11!!!!!11

And ye, i'm so mad atm

Gray360UK
03-02-2017, 01:19 AM
See this thread is full of self confessed rage quitters, angry people and sore losers.
This is not the input we need to help the game get better.
Man up, learn to play, stop demanding changes because you had a bad game.

vinzthestampede
03-02-2017, 01:33 AM
See this thread is full of self confessed rage quitters, angry people and sore losers.
This is not the input we need to help the game get better.
Man up, learn to play, stop demanding changes because you had a bad game.

Thank you for your constructive criticism... I am a lawbreaker my self. And yeah they are just too fast to handle.... Nothing we can do about them but throw them off a ledge/spikes. forget your heavy. forget your guardbreak. only your top light attack can reach. But they'll soon learn to block it

argusvalgard
03-02-2017, 02:40 AM
I agree, yes, I should delete her and Valkyrie, I'm sick of it.
People only know how to complain about the samurai faction, nobody talks about how stolen the peacekeeper or valkyrie blows.
The game was yes balanced now with this nonsense of listening to child crying, they are ****ting the whole game, the guys think that "if I like class she has to be good against everyone", but no, this is wrong because every Class has his nemesis, or better had, because after this update for the pimps and pimps who can not stand playing the game was crap, lost much of its balance.

Sky-Sweeper
03-02-2017, 02:55 AM

I understand your point is different from what I'm going to say, but it is relevant to the data shown.

Just because a character is slow to attack, does not mean they have to be slow to defend. Every character should have the same guard-change speed, otherwise the game isnt about getting around your opponents guard (like the game was intended) but instead is about just being flat out faster than them - which is why the assassin class characters are out performing nearly everyone right now, because the game relies so much on speed, not getting around a characters defense.

Nomir2016
03-02-2017, 03:12 AM
peacekeeper with 108 heroic gear is just joke, almost unkillable thing, just jumping and spaming attacks, nothing else, revenge and repeat, all day long, stupid

Wyked-Synn
03-02-2017, 03:50 AM
Rep 3 zerk here, dont have any problems against PK's, anytime i die to them i know exactly what happened and why i died. Yes they do have certain annoying bugs but like someone has previously stated you have to adapt to them, I get rekt by any shield class because they have to the ability to react with blocks faster than i dodge around them but i dont rage about them because i need to be better at GB's. EVERY CLASS IN THIS GAME IS COUNTERED BY THE OTHER CLASSES, stop posting this hateful bs just because youre having an off day or dont know how to react to a certain class. People say zerks need nerfed because of their overhead attack hitting so hard but they neglect to realize that ITS TAKE LIKE AN HOUR (not literally) TO COME DOWN ON YOUR HEAD, also if you know how to parry you can destroy any assassin class. Srsly i get so giddy when someone doesnt parry or block my overhead heavy, makes no sense.

Sauronbaine
03-02-2017, 03:56 AM
Rep 3 zerk here, dont have any problems against PK's, anytime i die to them i know exactly what happened and why i died. Yes they do have certain annoying bugs but like someone has previously stated you have to adapt to them, I get rekt by any shield class because they have to the ability to react with blocks faster than i dodge around them but i dont rage about them because i need to be better at GB's. EVERY CLASS IN THIS GAME IS COUNTERED BY THE OTHER CLASSES, stop posting this hateful bs just because youre having an off day or dont know how to react to a certain class. People say zerks need nerfed because of their overhead attack hitting so hard but they neglect to realize that ITS TAKE LIKE AN HOUR (not literally) TO COME DOWN ON YOUR HEAD, also if you know how to parry you can destroy any assassin class. Srsly i get so giddy when someone doesnt parry or block my overhead heavy, makes no sense.

You cant parry the PK... well you can but its just agonizingly difficult to do so. Their light attacks are WAY too fast for reaction times. However, I'm also not throwing a hysterical fit about how strong they are. They are stronger than other classes, thats a given but its not in any way game breaking. Alot of the classes need tweaks.

Btw, my gripe with Zerker and they are in no way overpowered in my eyes, is your damn feints. LOL your feints are godly

Wyked-Synn
03-02-2017, 04:06 AM
Ooooooooh the feints are sooooo good, I give it about month before people start catching on to my shenanigans.

SerArthur-Dayne
03-02-2017, 04:07 AM
https://youtu.be/pmePLg3hdCw

SendRickPics
03-02-2017, 04:12 AM

Zone attack is 9-frames, light attacks are like 12-15 frames. Get your facts straight.

Also none of that even matters because the human eye can't detect differences in frame rate below 30 frames per second! Your eye cannot detect a difference between 9frames and 12 frames. You're complaining about a non-issue.

As for the Lawbringer, yeah he's kind of in a rough spot 1v1, but in team games he has a lot of environmental kills to work with. He's great at shoving and manhandling and if you try to trade blows, you have the HP for it.

SendRickPics
03-02-2017, 04:16 AM

Her stamina has already been nerfed since Closed and Open Beta dude. Quit being a Salty McCuckensteine and just practice.

wethebishop
03-02-2017, 04:43 AM
The thing is that offense in this game takes no skill. Anyone can learn how to mix up some attacks. All of the skill is in defense.

That's why PK dominates outside of the highest level. If you don't have the reaction times to defend, then it's as if you aren't playing the same game as a high level person (someone with great reflex). Anyone can pick up the game and make any attacks, but not anyone can defend against them.

The optimal strategy in this game, for someone with perfect reflexes, would just be to block everything until revenge mode, or to stop attacking once the health is critical and begin blocking and only attacking again during revenge mode. You can easily program a bot/script to do this. They need to change this. There needs to be more depth. It shouldn't be so easy to program the ultimate opponent.

As I said before, there should be a cost for continually blocking/dodging. At some point you should be forced into parrying/deflecting/attacking.

Sauronbaine
03-02-2017, 05:55 AM
ok yea... lawbringer vs PK is just cancer. LOL

Nothing you can do. hahahaha

Most_Blunted
03-02-2017, 06:05 AM
As a Peacekeeper I live on the salty tears of my opponents! GIT GUD!

Warp_11
03-02-2017, 06:08 AM
Zone attack is 9-frames, light attacks are like 12-15 frames. Get your facts straight.

Also none of that even matters because the human eye can't detect differences in frame rate below 30 frames per second! Your eye cannot detect a difference between 9frames and 12 frames. You're complaining about a non-issue.

As for the Lawbringer, yeah he's kind of in a rough spot 1v1, but in team games he has a lot of environmental kills to work with. He's great at shoving and manhandling and if you try to trade blows, you have the HP for it.

Lol, I can easilly differentiate 25 FPS from 15 FPS. As well as 50 FPS from 60 FPS.

Delectable_Sin
03-02-2017, 06:26 AM
you're playing against garbage players. see, there's a hidden skill rating you don't see based upon your performance. if those tactics are all you're seeing from PKs, then you're on the low end of the skill spectrum. you need to up your game so you're playing against people who use the full kit and know how to be both evasive and effective at the same time.

Lol, 85% win rate on my main (zerker), 96% win rate on LB. If anything, I'm the one being matched up with the upper echelon, and you're the one that needs to get good.

PK is trash. They just alternate between 3 main tactics, are super easy to drain of stamina, and you don't even see them if you have a good win rate on duel.

OGL Spade
03-02-2017, 06:37 AM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/154/600/533.jpg

Delete is spelt wrong.

AegonTheConq
03-02-2017, 07:37 AM
The thing is that offense in this game takes no skill. Anyone can learn how to mix up some attacks. All of the skill is in defense.

Offense in this game takes ALOT of skill, but with Peacekeeper it just doesn't. They need to nerf her guard changing stance. Its not at all balanced that people switch guards at different speeds. Makes no sense at all.

You have to make a HARD guess if you want to have a chance at parrying a PK light attack. So stupid.

Sauronbaine
03-02-2017, 08:29 AM
Lol, 85% win rate on my main (zerker), 96% win rate on LB. If anything, I'm the one being matched up with the upper echelon, and you're the one that needs to get good.

PK is trash. They just alternate between 3 main tactics, are super easy to drain of stamina, and you don't even see them if you have a good win rate on duel.

Who the hell are you fighting that is feeding your lawbringer, one of the worst classes in teh game. LOL.

Then again cant talk much either when my conq has a 85% winrate wit ha 3.5 KDA hahaha

Delectable_Sin
03-02-2017, 08:45 AM
Who the hell are you fighting that is feeding your lawbringer, one of the worst classes in teh game. LOL.

Then again cant talk much either when my conq has a 85% winrate wit ha 3.5 KDA hahaha

Conquerors are really good though. LB has an insanely spammy combo with his charge and gb though, that most people just can't deal with. I have no idea why more people don't just spam with the LB and climb effortlessly to the upper echelon.

Sauronbaine
03-02-2017, 08:47 AM
Conquerors are really good though. LB has an insanely spammy combo with his charge and gb though, that most people just can't deal with. I have no idea why more people don't just spam with the LB and climb effortlessly to the upper echelon.

I find conqs trash tier to be honest

and I dont see how anyone can't deal with the LB. I mean yes you get hit with the charge but you wait to see what he does. if hes going for the flip, punish him. Guard break punish him if he goes for that.

Ok scratch that. I know why people can't deal with LB... its the same people who can't deal with conq.

Parry conq, its GG. You get a free guard break on him. Rinse and repeat.

Though I will admit, its sometimes painful to get hit with the shield charge with light attack but if you dodge the attack you keep on screwing with him. Eventually you can wear him down. Hes not like warlord who gets a shield on his heavy

CF_Xherra
03-02-2017, 10:45 AM

You cant consider that combo insanely good at high skill level of play. GBs usually dont work.

Knight_Raime
03-02-2017, 12:02 PM

Sounds like you are talking about one of her option selects. Pretty sure that's not a bug. also warlord has one. I think others might as well.
Her zone is 9 frames.

TBH I think pk is fine aside from her zone. I don't think her zone is OP like it used to be. But I think that it should be considered unsafe if it's blocked. like wardens zone. maybe slow it down to 12 frames like wardens is as well. at that point it would be as fast as the rest of her attacks.

Traktorash
03-02-2017, 12:08 PM

ooook gona have to stop you right there. Yes PK is predictable but not in that way... if you're beating PK's that open up with the Forward Dash Heavy attack you're fighting some baaaaaad PK's. What makes the PK powerfull right now is the Top into Zone attack cancel , wich you can deal with by making sure your gaurd is allways on your left side (same with warden zone attack) and only change it to react.

As far the guardbreka stab goes... yeah thats 100% a l2p issue.