PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Stance vs All Guard

The_Mensan
03-01-2017, 05:52 PM
Is it just me or do they have different level of responsiveness and/or activation zone? It seems like All Guard can be activated with the bottom 25% of the right stick but Hidden Stance have a narrower arc for the input.

Why? Why is it not consistent? Also, this gives PC players an advantage with Nobushi because the keyboard uses keys instead of a stick.

ShadowFetus
03-01-2017, 06:01 PM
I was actually curious about this as well. As a Nobushi main on console, it seems to be an incredibly small section of the bottom analog stick that activates our Hidden Stance, which in turn causes a lot of screw-ups due to you just switching stances to either left or right, rather than go into Hidden and dodge that incoming attack.

But take a class that has all block as their down analog, and as you said, it seems significantly easier to activate that than it does the Hidden Stance.

It wouldn't surprise me if this wasn't intended, considering their track record so far..

The_Mensan
03-04-2017, 02:03 AM
Can someone in the dev team look into this? The arc seems to be much smaller on "hidden stance" than "all guard"