PDA

View Full Version : Fire the ****ing Morons who Programmed the AI For this Game

DaneW1999
03-01-2017, 04:57 PM
They are disgusting people. They specifically designed the AI to always run away for powerups and to cheese you with the environment as much as possible.

RatedChaotic
03-01-2017, 05:02 PM
I chase them, knock them down and take the power up for myself.

Gray360UK
03-01-2017, 05:06 PM
So they designed them to replicate real human behaviour and they do so with 100% accuracy?
Give that team a medal I say! :D

Seriously though, the AI is very impressive in this game.

You sound like you just got owned by a robot.

Angry Ari 1
03-01-2017, 05:14 PM
.... fire the devs for making the bots behave like people? Sounds like they're gearing you up properly for the BS in Multiplayer, which doesn't even include the revenge build spammers.

Burn-The-Sinner
03-01-2017, 06:11 PM
Why don't you tell us how many times they owned you?

Pope138
03-01-2017, 06:18 PM
Two others beat me to it...

Bots are just imitating real people.

DrExtrem
03-01-2017, 06:25 PM
The AI is good ... really good.

Actually, its one of the best AIs we have.

Although, in so e departments, they are too good. They always use the attacks without wasting a single millisecond and their guard switching is a bit too good.

Sometimes, the bots are ignoring game mechanics.

The AI has problems but running away and using powerups is not among them.

CarnivalLaw
03-01-2017, 06:29 PM
Cry more.

SCNADS
03-01-2017, 07:00 PM
So what you are saying is that just because they wanted AI to act like actual humans instead of a robot its a bad AI? I think what you are looking for is to get better at fighting AI's

Exaffect
03-01-2017, 07:05 PM
I like fighting the AI. They're better than the majority of players.

They are annoying a lot of times but it helps prepare players for ******y people. Watching ubi's podcast, or whatever, the producers and directors talk about wanting honorable and good combat but they can't even program their ai that way. Lol

Icetower
03-01-2017, 07:12 PM
I've been pretty impressed with the AI, personally. I've seen the Bots make some pretty good and surprising decisions.

Anubis9
03-01-2017, 07:15 PM
The A.I in this game is a joke, they dont loose stamina and they dont play by the games rules, yet you can kill them with the same move over and over, so they aint that good..

Exaffect
I've been pretty impressed with the AI, personally. I've seen the Bots make some pretty good and surprising decisions.

They're surprisingly concerned with their own lives and winning. Creeps me out. :p

Beneathar
"Although, in so e departments, they are too good. They always use the attacks without wasting a single millisecond and their guard switching is a bit too good. "

Makes them perfect for training :)

I like the bots as they allow you to learn the Game and have a measure line when you are "quite good" at this Game.

When i first played this game those bots wrecked the **** out of me, now i win 95% of my duels against bots (while i rarely play against them)

Okay, level 3 Bots are insane. but those dont really show up in MP matches, i guess theire just for training the real good people.

yofisu
03-01-2017, 07:19 PM
I'm a sucky player so this may not be worth much but I am pretty impressed or at least pleased with the bots. They regularly and properly put me in my place.

RatedChaotic
03-01-2017, 07:22 PM
The A.I in this game is a joke, they dont loose stamina and they dont play by the games rules, yet you can kill them with the same move over and over, so they aint that good..

Please enlighten me, which class are you using and what move are you using over and over to take out a lvl3 bot? I wanna try it. I'm callin bs on your statement. Prove me wrong please.

DrExtrem
03-01-2017, 10:13 PM
"Although, in so e departments, they are too good. They always use the attacks without wasting a single millisecond and their guard switching is a bit too good. "

Makes them perfect for training :)

I like the bots as they allow you to learn the Game and have a measure line when you are "quite good" at this Game.

When i first played this game those bots wrecked the **** out of me, now i win 95% of my duels against bots (while i rarely play against them)

Okay, level 3 Bots are insane. but those dont really show up in MP matches, i guess theire just for training the real good people.

I don't use them for training. I simply like to fight aggressive, fights and oh boy, they can be aggressive.

While it sounds good in theory, they can be very frustrating - especially, when they start to cheat to win. And they fo cheat to won. Or the bots on your teams are total pushovers while the enemy bots are almost godlike. It id really hard to compensate three ****ty bots.

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AliJi6sf-o0oiLxHNzlHYsn3pDphaw

The botmatches could become problematic though, if you need your opponent to screw up the blocking etc.

Zerxis001
03-01-2017, 10:33 PM
Saw a bot in dominion ladder camping a few days ago. True story - it slid down on two people and immediately went back to the top but not off to camp it. Was vs Ai so no human. For a few minutes I pondered how they had programmed the ai to modify its behaviour based on the human behaviour it encountered. Dismissed it as way too advanced for a Ubisoft employee but it does seem like the level 3 and some of the level 2 bots are gb spamming fools.

Gnarxly
03-01-2017, 10:35 PM
So salty :D
Git good boi D:

Munktor
03-01-2017, 10:39 PM
I love how the AI in brawls sometimes immediately goes for a double-team and ignores the starting 1v1.

DrExtrem
03-01-2017, 11:01 PM
I love how the AI in brawls sometimes immediately goes for a double-team and ignores the starting 1v1.

Oh yeah. They love ganging up on you.

Like real players.

xXl Plan B lXx
03-01-2017, 11:37 PM
I'm curious why no one is yelling about the lack of honor that the AI uses when it gangs up on you or throws you off the ledge because you had no situational awareness.

Oh yeah. They love ganging up on you.

Like real players.

OGL Spade
03-01-2017, 11:45 PM
They are disgusting people. They specifically designed the AI to always run away for powerups and to cheese you with the environment as much as possible.

The AI in this game is probably the best I have seen, they read your play style and attack at your weaknesses. In this case your weakness is countering guard break

DrExtrem
03-01-2017, 11:51 PM
I'm curious why no one is yelling about the lack of honor that the AI uses when it gangs up on you or throws you off the ledge because you had no situational awareness.

Oh I would hate them for how they behave - but they act the way they do, because they have no other choice.

If the bot could decide to fight honorably or not at all, we all would be in deep ****.

D0MFTW
03-01-2017, 11:55 PM
I like the bots too, despite how they can play overly defensive and block everything you throw at them at the last millisecond.

SerArthur-Dayne
03-02-2017, 12:05 AM
Your other thread is also a salt mine: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1595035-Delete-the-****ing-peacekeeper-from-this-game

http://i.imgur.com/xQ9M7Mr.jpg

Zerxis001
03-02-2017, 09:56 AM
So I join a dominion vs ai game tonight. 4am EST I guess. The standard 2 players rubber banded at the start. All good so far. The 4th is a bot with only 1 kill and 4 deaths. It's almost breaking time so I run to find the bot. I laughed so hard to find him camping zone A and running in circles. Watched him for a good 2 minutes until the horde showed up and gang banged me. The bot never left zone A. Hilarious and just goes to show you that bots can be afk cheaters as well.

Blisart.
03-02-2017, 10:04 AM

How I see this thread:
fart.mp3
"Bots are smarter than me. Fire AI devs. No AI should be smarted than me!"

Are you expecting what? Every one can beat bots (that's right, because they are bots). Give it at least a small chance to win. Tryhards like you really are ruining this forum.

brochacho78
03-02-2017, 06:27 PM
I like fighting the AI. They're better than the majority of players.

They are annoying a lot of times but it helps prepare players for ******y people. Watching ubi's podcast, or whatever, the producers and directors talk about wanting honorable and good combat but they can't even program their ai that way. Lol

i say this all the time, the tier 2-3 bots are far better than 95% of players, thats why at t5 i just play vs ai for a challenge, and less gank spam, though afk rubberbanders are a plague right now

Zerxis001
03-02-2017, 08:15 PM
i say this all the time, the tier 2-3 bots are far better than 95% of players, thats why at t5 i just play vs ai for a challenge, and less gank spam, though afk rubberbanders are a plague right now

Agree 100%. Not quite T5 but have two T3s and the ai 4v4 modes have some bots that are way better than the average player. For some reason the duel and brawl ai is noticeably weaker though.

DrExtrem
03-02-2017, 09:42 PM
Agree 100%. Not quite T5 but have two T3s and the ai 4v4 modes have some bots that are way better than the average player. For some reason the duel and brawl ai is noticeably weaker though.

Its less aggressive and the equipment is missing. You really feel the difference.

Zerxis001
03-03-2017, 03:34 AM
Yeah I don't see as many GB spamming bots in duel and brawl for sure. Much less aggressive. I have noticed that the bots are consistent match in and match out. There is one LB that only spams gb and throw. Same name, same actions every match. There are two warlord bots that I see often. One is way more aggressive with throws than the other. Makes it easier to fight them once you know which one style they use and imo makes it fair.

TCTF_SWAT
03-03-2017, 03:49 AM
Well machines>humans. Just wait till sentient AI's become a thing. Oh boy.....the salt mines will be BUSY.