PDA

View Full Version : how's the connection in the full game? (XBOX ONE)

maXmood
03-01-2017, 02:20 PM
I've played the demo, and when it worked fine, i enjoyed it very much. the only let down was the connection, where it drops me of the game and sometimes it just doesn't match with anyone, or even when grouped with a friend and searching for hours to find a game to only drop us out with connection error . that's why i didn't buy the game when it was released and waiting for ubi to fix it first.

has all this been corrected now?

Kueidd
03-01-2017, 02:50 PM
Of course not. Just browse the forum and you'll see that this is just one problem that wasn't even look at by ubisoft. Came back in 2 or more years maybe.

Kallkz
03-01-2017, 02:56 PM
Terrible, the word terrible can't describe it, and the developers including community managers are completely ignoring it

ArchangelREON
03-01-2017, 03:06 PM
I play on xbox and have a yellow NAT and i rarely DC. there are a lot of people that complain but aside from the first day i almost never DC and very rare that some DCs in my game. maybe 1/50 someone gets kicked

maXmood
03-01-2017, 03:33 PM
ok, thanks for the input.. where can i find the released patch notes?

RatedChaotic
03-01-2017, 03:41 PM
Home forum page. Offical news and announcements section.

DewyCoxxx
03-01-2017, 03:45 PM
It's sticky'd in the general forum.

So far today I have yet to play 1 match with other people where the connection didn't drop or all the people were replaced by AI's.

Matchmaking is horrendous.

maXmood
03-01-2017, 04:04 PM
thanks guys.. i'll update my friends and come back again in few weeks.. not gonna buy something that doesn't work as expected :)