PDA

View Full Version : multiplayer no work

anabol-SVK
03-01-2017, 01:58 PM
want to start a multiplayer game I dropping in the desktop??? I paid € 60 for the game that do not go. Ubisoft serious this is how you retain customers:mad:. no more fck ubi

Jester229
03-01-2017, 02:23 PM
[
want to start a multiplayer game I dropping in the desktop??? I paid € 60 for the game that do not go. Ubisoft serious this is how you retain customers:mad:. no more fck ubi

Yes, i have the same Problem :(

JacobFox4
03-01-2017, 02:35 PM
When i click on multiplayer game drop to desktop. I can play campain and trainings only MP have problem.
I want play mp game in mp ! what is this....:mad::mad::mad:

nestharus
03-01-2017, 02:38 PM
Welcome to Ubisoft Land. Enjoy your stay.

Ephhyy
03-01-2017, 02:50 PM
Hello guys, I am from Czech rep. I have the same problem, since yestrday morning i simply cant play Multiplayer, every single time game crashes and drops me to Xbox HOME screen... I also talked and consulted this with Microsoft ( Xbox founders ) and tryied to solve the problem with them.. There is no problem in xbox / Microsoft side... They did everything they could, and after an 65 minutes long call, we did everything we could, but still.. no positive respond from the game....

I really hope, the problem will be solved soon.. Thank you guys I am not alone in this problem...you made my day although the game is not working...

anabol-SVK
03-01-2017, 03:50 PM
ahoj sa som slovak a pouzivam CZ v hre, jednoducho si zmen languague na angl a pojde to.... mne to us fachci... cav a bav sa

iamOpTiiC
03-02-2017, 04:31 PM
Guys just set everything to English...you can play then I had same problem

Huldrych-ZX
03-02-2017, 04:41 PM
Post here too, please.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1595839-We-need-Dev-answers

Ubisoft must give us answers

AlbertMcSpeed
03-02-2017, 05:17 PM
Hi....:mad:

Before the game was falling to deskop, now i cant even enter the game because the servers are not available....

Nejdřív mi to padalo na plochu a ted uz se ani nepripojim, finta s jazykem byla dobra, ale ted uz se tam ani nedostanu :cool:

Jester229
03-02-2017, 08:47 PM
Hi....:mad:

Before the game was falling to deskop, now i cant even enter the game because the servers are not available....

Nejdřív mi to padalo na plochu a ted uz se ani nepripojim, finta s jazykem byla dobra, ale ted uz se tam ani nedostanu :cool:

For CZ/SK

Taky sem mel ten samej problem. Jedu pres Steam a u me fungovalo tohle:

Pustim Steam (jako spravce) a pak pres zastupce na plose(od Steamu) spustim For Honor. Nabehne mi Uplay klient a pak se spusti hra. Pusti me to alespon do menu, kde si muzu zmenit jazyk na ENG a pak hraju. Kdyz sem spustil Uplay jako spravce a pak hru, tak mi to psalo " servers are not available" a nepustilo me to ani do toho menu. Nechapu proc se to tak deje, ale funguje mi to... Ten Ubisoft a vse okolo je nejakej zakletej :)

KotoKuraken
03-02-2017, 09:12 PM
y u no blok brak into gim? git gud cuz vukings numbah wan! No gam for plebs >:D