PDA

View Full Version : Patch

zAbandonationz
03-01-2017, 06:13 AM
I feel as though that the most recent patch didn't fix anything that people have had the most issues with. Did Ubisoft fix connectivity? Nope. Did they fix matchmaking as to make it more fair instead of pairing level 1's with prestige 5? Nope. Did they fix the issue with Xbox controllers not being able to lock onto a target and heavy attack? Nope. But they sure as hell buffed Valk and fixed some other issues that I had never heard of occuring before. Thanks Ubisoft, for once again listening to your community.

Warp_11
03-01-2017, 06:33 AM
Actually, I've been getting less server errors recently and my FPS increased by 10. I hate new Valkyrie and still wait for buffed Lawbringer but it was a nice patch in general.

Zoxjib
03-01-2017, 06:34 AM
That's not how software development works. They clearly had this patch cooking since before the game was even released and they felt it was ready now.

Too bad it introduced a severe memory leak bug for some players that can't play the game at all now...

SerArthur-Dayne
03-01-2017, 07:29 AM
-Didnt fix the Sli emblem flickering on players.
-Didnt fix any sort of connectivity issues, or give word on servers (if that is the best way to go, or if its not, then maybe a statement explaining why its not)
-Matchmaking times are still in excess of 10 mins for me (great internet, open ports)
-Team balance could use some work. Plenty of 1v4 matchups, and 4 supergeared vs 2 noobs aswell.

Was hoping to see these ones above the most, but hopefully next time.
That said the new GB is so much better already, and having elimination seperated is great. Fingers cossed the next patch isnt too far off.