PDA

View Full Version : Nerff The Spams

WithinTheAsylum
03-01-2017, 06:12 AM
The gameplay needs to be changed I can't stand how impossible it is to play with people who spam guard breaks and unblockable move it needs change I know several people including myself who have all together rid of the game because no one cares about actually having any honour it's just about the easiest dumbest way to get kills

Zordrage
03-01-2017, 07:04 AM
your telling me its not fun to be Shield charge knockdown into heavy spammed till you die with no way to escape it because the damn long time it takes for your char to stand up ?

yes these stuff are ******** and broken.....

TCTF_SWAT
03-01-2017, 07:15 AM
You do you know you get hyper armor after getting hit once while on the ground right? Also Learn to tech GB's, while knocked down well....you're free to basically any attack but only one.

Zordrage
03-01-2017, 07:19 AM
You do you know you get hyper armor after getting hit once while on the ground right? Also Learn to tech GB's, while knocked down well....you're free to basically any attack but only one.

that armor is useless because you will be knocked down by the next shield charge anyway before your character gets out of Stagger/standup animation

DrExtrem
03-01-2017, 09:00 AM
GB-spam is going to end soon - it already is on PC.

Vortex spam is not fun indeed the most horrible spam however, Is the light attack spam.